Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2019, 01:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you're a liar? You know the Leroy Jenkins thing is from WOW, yea?
Hes a 2019 account. At this point its a new player and will act accordingly or its a guy trying to be a digital hobbitsexual on a toss away account as blue is ending.
Old 10-25-2019, 01:26 PM
Sarnak

Leeroy Jenkins happened in WoW...

Maybe you filled that plot hole in appendix A(z) Subsection 101.23.f, but I didn’t get that far, as I had to finish wiping, check for Hershey evidence, then pull-Trou to go wash my hands, and then exit the bathroom.
Old 10-25-2019, 01:36 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HopefulButConcerned101 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
mhmm.

was also present for the famous "Leroy Jenkins"
Lol, thanks for stopping by to humiliate yourself.
Old 10-25-2019, 02:02 PM
Planar Protector

Mental disorder
Old 10-25-2019, 02:03 PM
Decaying Skeleton

I only played the game steady for 3 years, that is the era I played in. what "its full of out-of-era references" am I referring to? the sleeper event? like I said that was at the end of my play with this game, that last part from year 3-5 where I only played once a month, as the game slowly turned into something different. I was losing interest, and wasn't keyed into central themes anymore, this is why I said my memory starts to fail at this point.
Old 10-25-2019, 02:09 PM
Sarnak

LORAMIN, PLEASE BAN INDICAS FOR FnCKING UP PAGE ONE (1) ☝️ of this terrible thread.

OP, SEEK CHRIST.
Old 10-25-2019, 02:13 PM
Decaying Skeleton

also, they wasted their 10 yrs and I am telling you why, that's all. If they want us back, they need to refrain from changing anything, otherwise, as you can see, the green server is dead, in fact, most of eq is dead. You cant pander to the people who destroyed the game and expect the original players to return and you cant roll out the original version while changing only a few things to pander to the new base, you have disenfranchised both communities. After 10 yrs they are desperate, I just gave them the perspective of my community. I can make 3 phone calls, and send out a chain of emails and by next week have 10k people on that server. We were the team, we are still very social. my 100 friends, each of their 100 friends, and so no. but they didn't recreate original EQ, they have right off the rip altered the original starting zones by gimping the spawn rates. the first thing a player experiences, gimped. Noone wants to come back and sit around for spawns in a slow boring grind on orc hill. orc hill is just an example. I use it because I played mostly elves. it stands out in my memory. but it also effects every other starting area. I will jump on Eve with my 1500 player clan and raid an enemy before I reinstall EQ, free or not. because it is not EQ anymore. EQ was not duo box grinding in double exp zones to reach the top and chat all day while drone pulling. EQ was a nonstop fight for life, from level 1.
Old 10-25-2019, 02:14 PM
Decaying Skeleton

no your not.
Old 10-25-2019, 02:16 PM
Decaying Skeleton

chest pound=)
Old 10-25-2019, 02:20 PM
Decaying Skeleton

I am not a player anymore, I stopped playing almost 2 decades ago. I was enlisted by my brother who is a player to speak on behalf of the original community. I was asked to rant, and my post isn't meant for you, its meant for these new devs. they are arguing over the lighting...it was dark because humans cant see I the dark, can you?
Closed Thread