Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2014, 12:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cukshaik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're the scumbag. You made the mistake, and you give a "warning" about someone who didn't do anything wrong?

I'd refuse to give it back too. You have to be extremely stupid to trade the wrong item, and extremely lame to go and blame the other person on a forum when you are the only person to blame.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-11-2014, 12:09 PM
Fire Giant

logic in this world is backwards lol
Old 01-11-2014, 12:17 PM
Planar Protector

I accidentally sold my noc blade to a vendor =/

Tanrin,Rinat,Sprucewaynee
Old 01-11-2014, 12:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cukshaik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Absolutely correct. It takes less than 5 seconds to hover your mouse over the item being traded to see what item it is. He is a moron from trading the wrong item, plain and simple. He is a faggot for then trying to blame someone else for his mistake.

You are mentally challenged for trying to defend him.
It is not a one sided issue. Yes, he had the option of making sure it was the right item and didn't. Mistake made.

The other side, the recipient, had the option of either handing the item back to him and doing the right trade or being a douchebag about it.

I'm forgiving of somebody making a mistake. Somebody making the choice to be a douchebag, not so much. And the fact that you think the right thing to do in the situation is be a douchebag speaks volumes about your character (or lack thereof.)
Old 01-11-2014, 12:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenlaar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It is not a one sided issue. Yes, he had the option of making sure it was the right item and didn't. Mistake made.

The other side, the recipient, had the option of either handing the item back to him and doing the right trade or being a douchebag about it.

I'm forgiving of somebody making a mistake. Somebody making the choice to be a douchebag, not so much. And the fact that you think the right thing to do in the situation is be a douchebag speaks volumes about your character (or lack thereof.)
You're missing the point completely, probably because you are just as retarded as the OP.

I'll repeat myself, since you're stupid. It takes less than FIVE SECONDS to hover your mouse cursor over the item being traded. This should be done by every single player during every single trade.

You claim the other person made the "choice" of being a douchebag? The guy was traded an item. He was given an item. He did not make a mistake. He traded the correct item or plat.

If you make a mistake, you live with it. You don't fucking whine about some random person who happened to be involved but did nothing wrong himself. That's why I said I would've kept the item too. Because the OP is a bitch who whines on forums about his mistake. He's not as lame as this Tenlaar queer though, that's for sure.
Old 01-11-2014, 02:07 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
You're missing the point completely, probably because you are just as retarded as the OP.

I'll repeat myself, since you're stupid. It takes less than FIVE SECONDS to hover your mouse cursor over the item being traded. This should be done by every single player during every single trade.

You claim the other person made the "choice" of being a douchebag? The guy was traded an item. He was given an item. He did not make a mistake. He traded the correct item or plat.

If you make a mistake, you live with it. You don't fucking whine about some random person who happened to be involved but did nothing wrong himself. That's why I said I would've kept the item too. Because the OP is a bitch who whines on forums about his mistake. He's not as lame as this Tenlaar queer though, that's for sure.
Tenlaar give it up brotha, dude is either trolling you or a complete idiot lol... If he went to a store and bought a pack of gum and gave the cashier a $100 bill instead of a $1 bill on accident, regardless of staring at it for 5 seconds (mistakes happen), i guarantee he would realize his mistake and want his correct change back instead of the cashier giving him the middle finger. Mistakes happen, and whether or not you're willing to help remedy the mistake will determine your level of douchebaggery.
Old 01-11-2014, 04:56 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Can tell only one person in this thread could survive on red.
Old 01-11-2014, 05:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by McnealJ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
who cares about red?

Oh yea .... Piss Off.

H
Old 01-11-2014, 06:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by McnealJ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
RED
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-11-2014, 06:36 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhambuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
who cares about red?
I'm on both servers dawg. I'll show you how a real fish drinks