Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2014, 01:15 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invoke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One thing... most the people on this server are awesome but there are a few that will try to take advantage of noobs. Bone chips sell for 10p a stack. Spider and spiderling silk stacks go for 20p. So hang on to those. I've had a couple people who thought I was a noob offer way less.
In no universe do spider silks go for that. SpiderLING silks... occasionally, depending on where you are, but spider? Yeah... no. I mean, godspeed if you can get that, but don't be disappointed if you can't.
Old 04-18-2014, 01:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zehrikrom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So far, my Iksar Shaman is level 3, I died 5 times so far, four of which were from fall damage. This game is terribly, soul crushingly, brutally hard.
And I'm loving every minute of it.

Amen. I live in Eureka (Arcata really) but going to the SoB in Medford in two weekends. Come play with meeeeee.

Welcome to the server!
Old 04-18-2014, 01:23 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frug [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In no universe do spider silks go for that. SpiderLING silks... occasionally, depending on where you are, but spider? Yeah... no. I mean, godspeed if you can get that, but don't be disappointed if you can't.
I've sold them for 20p but 10p seems more fair. Spider silk is definitely more hit and miss then spiderling silk.

I only brought it up because I've had multiple people, including just last night, offer me 5p a stack for spiderling silk and 2p a stack for bone chips. I then saw them in EC selling for full price. They're jumping into Nekt forest and low balling noobs then reselling in EC. Kinda pathetic IMO.
Old 04-18-2014, 01:32 PM
Orc

darn i was selling my bonechips 2pp a stack like in 2001..hahaha!!
Old 04-18-2014, 01:37 PM
Kobold

lol Fran. I think whoever controls gas prices also is in charge of bone chip rates.
Old 04-18-2014, 02:45 PM
Aviak

Welcome to EQ! You are going to love it! Hang in there and if you need any help send a tell to Rakurai I will do my best to assist you.
Old 04-18-2014, 07:30 PM
Sarnak

Send a message via Yahoo to Dragonmist

Welcome be sure to check out the http://wiki.project1999.com/
Old 04-18-2014, 09:23 PM
Orc

Welcome man, I'm just getting back into this too. If you ever want to group hit me up; Tanzaw. I'm an Iksar Shadowknight level 7 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Tanzaw - Shadowknight - Iksar - Blue Server
Old 04-19-2014, 06:03 AM
Planar Protector

Come play on Red ^_^

Seriously, it's fun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

it's like you make the atomic bomb (server) and you don't want to let other countries (guilds) have nuclear secrets (under the radar information). it's gm's business and no one else's or else everyone gets nuked. letting Iran or North Korea beta test and keep the successful nukes, makes other countries uncomfortable.
Old 04-19-2014, 07:40 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Welcome mate! I, too, have never experienced the glory (or horror) that is Classic EverQuest prior to playing on the P99 server. Good luck!