Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2022, 01:44 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caball [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If by some miracle stunningly turns out not to be a cheater, it becomes 65 pages of mentally deranged neckbeards trying to bring down a good player who’s only fault was getting too good at racing 😂
Sure thing, the neckbeard that scripts his way to win after win just wanted to be good at racing. Got it.

I forgot VQ definition of cheating is behind jaded lenses.
Old 02-15-2022, 01:45 PM
Fire Giant

Gotta prove the cheating. Sorry you can’t analyze fraps for proof.
Old 02-15-2022, 01:45 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibblewitz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Those aren’t facts, that’s just the way your brain copes with losing.
I understand, if I were in your position I would be trying to bail water out of a boat with that wooden bucket you have as well.

Sucks that furor cant openly be your leader and handle all this pr for you.
Old 02-15-2022, 01:48 PM
Fire Giant

Can always try to get better evidence. Show me Stunningly running a script on a race and I’ll eat humble pie. Otherwise, the accusations are baseless which is why the GMs have done nothing to stunningly.
Old 02-15-2022, 01:52 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibblewitz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gotta prove the cheating. Sorry you can’t analyze fraps for proof.
Sure you can, it's called circumstantial evidence, courts find people guilty ever day based on it solely.
Old 02-15-2022, 01:54 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You guys are virtually convinced that this guy is cheating because of a fast jump on a race he loses all the time.
Sometimes Furoar wins. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Pole position gives a large advantage in Formula 1 (harder to pass, fewer pit stops, not a simple oval track, etc).

Cheating is rampant in the highest level of many sports, so you guys are probably doing more to make P99 an Olympic sport than anyone else at the moment!

An unrelated thought, should trampolines have nets? or is it more fun to watch the children get launched into the landscaping?
Old 02-15-2022, 01:54 PM
Fire Giant

After dispelling all other explanations beyond a reasonable doubt.
Old 02-15-2022, 01:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9quaint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The evidence was presented for the benefit of the P99 player base, so they know not to waste their time attempting to beat automation via manual means.
Too bad the "evidence" in OPs video sucked [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
True, I mean after the smoking gun you guys have given up on denying the facts.
Smoking gun where? I'd like to see it.

Quote:
After dispelling all other explanations beyond a reasonable doubt.
Riot is normally so good at dispelling things, too.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 02-15-2022, 01:59 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Can always try to get better evidence. Show me Stunningly running a script on a race and I’ll eat humble pie. Otherwise, the accusations are baseless which is why the GMs have done nothing to stunningly.
Better evidence? Maybe people who want to compete against other humans can hire his grandma with a camcorder to covertly record him.

Destroying evidence demonstrates a consciousness of guilt.
Old 02-15-2022, 02:00 PM
Sarnak

The Dark side of the force is a pathway to many abilities some considered to be unnatural
Closed Thread