Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 04-15-2022, 11:48 AM
Planar Protector

The live servers do matter, because it shows players like waking Sleeper. If people didn't like it they wouldn't wake him. I am not sure why that is a difficult concept.
Old 04-15-2022, 11:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am not desperate at all. I am simply showing you the truth. I know I won't change your mind lol, this is for other people who are reading. Clearly you are either trolling or just don't want to have an actual conversation.
Still waiting
Old 04-15-2022, 11:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Still waiting
I know you are. You aren't here to have a conversation, you are just trolling or are ignorant. Either way you have lost the argument many pages ago lol. I will totally have a proper conversation with you again if you can actually say something of substance.
Old 04-15-2022, 11:51 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The live servers do matter, because it shows players like waking Sleeper. If people didn't like it they wouldn't wake him. I am not sure why that is a difficult concept.
The live servers make this content irrelevant. I am not sure why that concept is difficult for you to understand. try again.
Old 04-15-2022, 11:52 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I know you are. You aren't here to have a conversation, you are just trolling or are ignorant. Either way you have lost the argument many pages ago lol. I will totally have a proper conversation with you again if you can actually say something of substance.
Still waiting
Old 04-15-2022, 11:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldknyght [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The live servers make this content irrelevant. I am not sure why that concept is difficult for you to understand. try again.
That point is irrelevant, that is what you don't understand. People wouldn't have ever woken the Sleeper if it was a bad mechanic that people hated, regardless of the era or the current content. There is obviously something fun about waking Sleeper, which is why people still do it to this day, whether it is on P99 or the progression servers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Still waiting
Old 04-15-2022, 11:54 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Ironic your asking for someone to provide substance in an argument that you have yet to provide. try again
Old 04-15-2022, 11:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldknyght [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ironic your asking for someone to provide substance in an argument that you have yet to provide. try again
I have provided substance. Just because you proclaim it isn't substantive doesn't make it so. You can look up the definition of timers, and the statistics on which servers woke the sleeper lol. I have the facts and data behind me. You have your opinion and distain for Seal Team.
Old 04-15-2022, 11:59 AM
Kobold

Quote:
That point is irrelevant, that is what you don't understand. People wouldn't have ever woken the Sleeper if it was a bad mechanic that people hated, regardless of the era or the current content. There is obviously something fun about waking Sleeper, which is why people still do it to this day, whether it is on P99 or the progression servers.

The only one trolling is you because your entire argument revolves around the manastone and live servers that make the content irrelevant because newer content was added making the event an event. P99 doesnt get this. its stuck in this timeline and this event ends the timeline. This is what you dont understand.
Old 04-15-2022, 11:59 AM
Fire Giant

I hope the next time the first group to enter ST just wakes the sleeper right away