Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Old 06-21-2022, 12:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can try Ice Burrowers in West Wastes. They don't summon, so you can just kite them forever. Silks sell for like 1k each I think.
oh yea i tried those. killed a few and sold 2 LRs so far on green and a few more for

guildes. pretty actually but sometimes i don't pay attention and accidentally aggro another burrower lol
Old 06-21-2022, 12:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by strongNpretty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Try to solo Tserrina in Frozen Tower [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that be pretty tough tbh. i did it on blue with enchanter (no robe rip), not sure

how a druid could do it
Old 06-21-2022, 12:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I used to solo entrance-exit in Chardok on blue. With the loot revamp and being able to scoop up decent loot from the trash mobs, I found that to be a decent moneymaker. PoM of course, if stuff is open.

Similar to aggro kiting ice burrowers with a charm pet, I've wanted to try the same strategy with Tantor, but have never caught him up.
oh nice yea chardok sounds like a fun idea. i should try that out =)
Old 06-21-2022, 11:57 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArbiterBlixen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There’s 0 chance OP can kill Tsserina
What if you charmed a bat, and killed Tserrina near her spawn point... With a super twinked out druid with expensive clickies, potions, and tools.... Still couldn't do it? I'm just wondering if it's possible.. I've tried to solo her on my 60 druid just for fun, and as a broke ass druid, i felt like it was possible for a better druid to accomplish...
Old 06-21-2022, 12:28 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by strongNpretty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What if you charmed a bat, and killed Tserrina near her spawn point... With a super twinked out druid with expensive clickies, potions, and tools.... Still couldn't do it? I'm just wondering if it's possible.. I've tried to solo her on my 60 druid just for fun, and as a broke ass druid, i felt like it was possible for a better druid to accomplish...
You’re right actually. I think a really beefy druid could do it with a high level bat. They get up to 42. Good suggestion actually, cause it’s probably never been done.
Old 06-21-2022, 03:48 PM
Fire Giant

#1 Way to earn plat as a 60 druid is Powerleveling. Get yourself some fire DS pots and you can boost people 1-40 in like hours.

Sirens Grotto would be #2 i believe

#3 fastest way to farm plat as a druid? ... mmm have your friend jump on a level 1 enchanter and powerlevel it to 60.
Old 06-24-2022, 10:23 AM
Fire Giant

Oh Tuuuuuunaaaaaa- I'm waiting for you and your fancy new gear to take this challenge on!!! I'm in support here!
Old 06-24-2022, 12:51 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
oh nice yea chardok sounds like a fun idea. i should try that out =)
Yes and you can farm Droga and get factioned w/ Chardok to get that Signet Ring. I have seen druids charming Chokidai and taking down names in Chardok.

Sometimes depending the layout you can solo Watch Captain, Overseer, Captain/Sergeant, or even some names in the lower dungeon.

Seen some dude even solo the Sarnak Collective Auditor. That was very impressive.
Old 06-24-2022, 12:54 PM
Planar Protector

Tunabros, would you be able to do some video recordings of your tip top druid exploits?

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 07-01-2022, 05:41 PM
Planar Protector

I had no problem killing Tserrina (just burned her down) but... why? she doesn't drop anything sellable or usable.