Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2019, 04:54 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Religion and faith is the business of everyone ... not everyone can learn the highest degree of enlightenment! But the one who believes does not limit himself and does not lose anything from it! And atheists put themselves in the minds of the frame.

Old 06-30-2019, 08:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevergirl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Uranus is ascending.
Old 06-30-2019, 09:59 PM
Planar Protector

I’m less into this stuff as of late, but I had fun scratching at the surface of mankind’s collective occult history. Chaos magic was definitely my style. The idea being that magic works on a certain set of principles and you can strip down any methodology into workable parts and ignore the rest of the dogma (my approach to self-medication tbh). Which was good because there’s a lot of garbage. Crowley and Wicca are way too cringey to touch.

Energy work seems appealing, and I think that’s most definitely worth pursuing further for personal sanity reasons. Tarot is a lot of fun as well. Sigils are stupid low effort for the supposed power they have.

Yeah, this was a good diversion for a few months. I connected so many ideas and gained some real insight into things I was interested in as a child, but didn’t get. Best thing is this got me back into Jung and ultimately interested in psychology again.
Last edited by Cecily; 06-30-2019 at 10:02 PM..
Old 07-01-2019, 02:10 PM
Banned

This is very useful information for me. I think it will come in handy in the future. Thank you very much!
Old 07-02-2019, 05:05 PM
Kobold

Give out my D.O.B. and city of birth over the internet? Sounds like a great idea.
Old 07-02-2019, 06:04 PM
Planar Protector

I did that twice today. I’m more open to the experience because I know the universe doesn’t give a shit about my existence.
Old 07-05-2019, 12:42 AM
Aviak

Has anyone on p99 had success in summoning demons?
Old 07-05-2019, 12:49 AM
Planar Protector

I don’t bother with anything angel/demon related because associations with Christianity. They’re just symbols of a concept, as I understand it, and you use those symbols to channel the energy of that concept, so why not just go straight to the energy and cut out the middleman? Nothing is real. Everything is permitted.
Old 07-05-2019, 12:56 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don’t bother with anything angel/demon related because associations with Christianity. They’re just symbols of a concept, as I understand it, and you use those symbols to channel the energy of that concept, so why not just go straight to the energy and cut out the middleman? Nothing is real. Everything is permitted.
can you draw a fatal grace?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-05-2019, 01:17 AM
Planar Protector

Probably not but I can ask my nb friend or the makeup artist from LA I met yesterday to do it for you.
Closed Thread