Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2019, 07:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah can’t do that increased exp crap. Enjoy the journey and low to mid tier pvp. Fuck that race to 50 before you fight once and gettingto 50 is 2 days for neckbeards.
You're probably not the target audience. More than welcome to not log in.
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 05-14-2019, 08:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
30 people three boxing and about 20 kills yesterday. Must be thriving (not) hahah I wonder why.
Love you and miss you Merkk
Old 05-15-2019, 06:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eslade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're probably not the target audience. More than welcome to not log in.
Don’t get all soft and shit cause 60 people will be the box peak at its highest. You want people should try removing boxing and make the experience more classic or closer to red99.

That shit will fail and you all will make version 3 and it will be rinse repeat. I’ll be here to eat my words if it doesn’t but not even close to worried about that kid. Hope you swallow your shit and admit it when you all start making version fucking asshole [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-15-2019, 09:05 AM
Banned

You lost me at the end tass
Old 05-15-2019, 09:50 AM
Fire Giant

Merkk def misses. Best sicko RoZ ever had.
Old 05-15-2019, 10:04 AM
Planar Protector

Sum it up roz 2 and 3 will fail. Nobody wants a non-custom shit box.
Old 05-15-2019, 10:23 AM
Banned

These turds nerfed the crown of rile click gaining aggro but let people spam hobby ears to gain aggro. Also nerfed vp 2.0 loot but kept fear 2.0 in. They had a chance to make it thrive but instead the coded it into the ground.
Old 05-15-2019, 10:51 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sum it up roz 2 and 3 will fail. Nobody wants a non-custom shit box.
Every PvP server fails if you just mean decreased population. I'm looking forward to season 2, the population was high for over 6 months in season 1 and was a huge success for me compared to my expectations. Red99 got down to single digits the first summer it was open and people blamed it on exp penalty on death. RoZ has item loot, which is much more harsh. I don't know who these people are raiding on here right now, most likely from blue, but Red99 hasn't provided a PvP experience in a long time.

There isn't that much custom stuff on the box. Everything matches up to the everquest zam website. The main things that differ from red99 is item loot, fluctuating exp rates (slow in classic/kunark, faster end of kunark+), resist system to balance casters/melee and 2-3 boxing depending on population. All the coding has been fixed and works really well now. It wasn't that good when the server started.
Old 05-15-2019, 10:55 AM
Banned

Also to add to the list of custom stuff. The server does have things like PvP events that are custom or recently Renly made a twitch channel that follows random players and tries to track PvP so you can watch it. If you had a good encounter you can go back and save the video which is a pretty cool feature. It has a delay so people can't use it to track people down.

Merkk would have loved that feature if it was in back when he played.
Old 05-15-2019, 12:36 PM
Banned

Classic worn item loot will guarantee me playing Roz 2.0 / crooting players to come
Closed Thread