Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2016, 09:06 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bktroost [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No there wouldn't. We would all train each other until a full blown rotation was born. Every one of these raid guilds have blade stoppers, prayers of life, etc. We could certainly send two teams of monks with aggro clicks to ensure every mob in north ends up in the camp of anyone killing on someone else's day. In fact the entire server would probably work to ensure it.

It's the reverse scenario of the player made rotation we once had here. Any guild that tried to hard ball the rotation would get the training parade of a life time from all the others. In fact it only takes one guild with competent trainers with clicks to want a rotation and the others guilds have to comply. That or it's a war of attrition.

Some servers allowed that on live. Player made rules enforced by players who had the power to train each other legally.
5/5, I now see why you were elected Mayor.
Old 05-03-2016, 10:09 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dragons are in window as we speak. Nothing stopping ya guys. Nothing that would have stopped us.

In yet,

you guys are never there. Because you know the fruitlessness of it. You guys have your place on the train. We have ours.
I am curious. Do you do the pulling for your guild? The MTing? Just wondering where you actually stand in the list to justify your belief in your superiority. I mean it must be something, right? Someone as clearly superior as you isnt just another guy who believes hitting autoattack or spamming two spells in the right guild makes him better than everyone else, right?

Right?
Old 05-03-2016, 11:59 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am curious. Do you do the pulling for your guild? The MTing? Just wondering where you actually stand in the list to justify your belief in your superiority. I mean it must be something, right? Someone as clearly superior as you isnt just another guy who believes hitting autoattack or spamming two spells in the right guild makes him better than everyone else, right?

Right?

gotta be random shaman/druid #16
Old 05-03-2016, 12:18 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kileras [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
gotta be random shaman/druid #16
I'm curious on who was being cockbags to y'all after statue FTE last week. Name and shame pls
Old 05-03-2016, 12:28 PM
Large Rat

Default Best Idea Ever!

It is clear that what we need here is a compromise of both mentioned "play styles".

What if we had a rotation on raid mobs/areas, that rotated who your competition was on raid mobs/areas in a given day/week/respawn! Like setting up a schedule of sports matches! OMG that is such an awesome idea! You get to compete, and without the zerg force one we see constantly everywhere else.

We might see underdogs prevail OMG! Can you imagine!? Awakened Vs. Fire of Heaven. We could even place wagers with odds on these matches and make it an entire betting enterprise! I just might have come up with the best idea ever!!
Old 05-03-2016, 12:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Right?
You should probably view my comment in the context of the conversation. I -- against my self interest -- advocate against the current raid system. Then someone took issue with my rotation schemes and implied the reason they can't compete with A/A is "fair rules."

This is obviously horseshit.
Old 05-03-2016, 12:58 PM
Planar Protector

Obviously any rules that don't mention specific guilds are symmetrical and therefore fair. Whether the enforcement of those rules is fair . . . well both sides would probably claim it is not.

Also JurisDoctor I am a bit disappointed that you are still hiding behind your anonymous cloak. The world wants to know if you really are Shaman#15 with 10% raid attendance.
Old 05-03-2016, 01:21 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Obviously any rules that don't mention specific guilds are symmetrical and therefore fair. Whether the enforcement of those rules is fair . . . well both sides would probably claim it is not.

Also JurisDoctor I am a bit disappointed that you are still hiding behind your anonymous cloak. The world wants to know if you really are Shaman#15 with 10% raid attendance.
Geeze, the irony in calling out anon posters when your guild has about half a dozen active ones running around. How cute.
Old 05-03-2016, 01:25 PM
Planar Protector

<shrug> I forumquest under my real name
Old 05-03-2016, 01:27 PM
Fire Giant

Until they come after your dkp.

Which they will, trust me.
Closed Thread