Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2016, 10:43 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mreynert [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Posting here to share my love for a good group of people. When my guild almost entirely left the server for Phinny, I was left at the final portion of my epic with no idea how to complete it. I reached out to <Anonymous> on a whim looking for help killing the big nasty Trakanon. I was met with overwhelming helpfulness and awesome attitudes from everyone I talked to.

I couldn't have done it without <Anonymous> assistance, and I am forever grateful to you for the assistance.

Sadly I'm stupid and in my excitement I forgot to do a /who Anonymous and get the list of all of you who helped me. But thank you to you all. You have helped me complete a journey over 3 years in the making.

-Winidin Highsong 60 Bard
Congrats again dear so glad we were able to help [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Like I said before you need anything else let us know!!

Come Join us - App Anon today we would love to have you!
------------------------
Live
Ivie Bryteyes 76th Season High Priestess - Brell Serilis
Old 05-17-2016, 10:16 PM
Sarnak

I just wanted to stop by and give a big thanks for helping Winidin obtain the final bottleneck of his epic. Like he said, the majority of our guild left for the Phinny server and those of us who stayed are still trying to stay as close as possible while the dust settles, I know this means a great deal to him, and by proxy the rest of us! You guys are truly good people [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-18-2016, 12:09 AM
Orc

Agree. Im a Divinity app and we raid well together. Thanks for partnering.
Old 05-18-2016, 01:33 PM
Sarnak

Thanks to my old guild, <Anonymous>! One day after they killed Trakanon for Winidin, they killed him for me. I now have my bard epic!

The people in <Anonymous> were and still are top notch.

Heathcliff - 60 Bard | Carkle - 60 Cleric
58 Ranger | 56 Shaman
54 Rogue | 54 Shadow Knight
51 Bard | 50 Paladin | 50 Warrior
41 Wizard | 40 Bard | 20 Magician
Old 05-18-2016, 02:38 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carkle Jackson [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks to my old guild, <Anonymous>! One day after they killed Trakanon for Winidin, they killed him for me. I now have my bard epic!

The people in <Anonymous> were and still are top notch.
Hey grats!
Old 05-18-2016, 03:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relbaic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey grats!
And thanks to Relbaic and BDA as well for selling me the White Dragon Scale! The last pre-Trak piece I needed for my epic!

Heathcliff - 60 Bard | Carkle - 60 Cleric
58 Ranger | 56 Shaman
54 Rogue | 54 Shadow Knight
51 Bard | 50 Paladin | 50 Warrior
41 Wizard | 40 Bard | 20 Magician
Old 05-26-2016, 08:36 AM
Sarnak

summer is here! The graphics outside are phenomenal and some of the drops are decent too. We have taken a few weeks break from staring at walls and waking up at ungodly hours. a bunch of tal/trak/velk/vindi/noble/kelorek/anything else we can get our hands on that doesn't require massive man hours. We are getting refreshed; happy with the big success we had as a solo guild competing in this raid scene, now just kickin back with friends enjoying the game before we ramp back up into things.
Old 05-26-2016, 09:49 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kileras [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
summer is here! The graphics outside are phenomenal and some of the drops are decent too. We have taken a few weeks break from staring at walls and waking up at ungodly hours. a bunch of tal/trak/velk/vindi/noble/kelorek/anything else we can get our hands on that doesn't require massive man hours. We are getting refreshed; happy with the big success we had as a solo guild competing in this raid scene, now just kickin back with friends enjoying the game before we ramp back up into things.
Was waiting for one of these to see how things were going. Gratz on the success. Anonymous leadership is some of the most down to earth leadership you will ever find on p99. From letting its members snap vote on big time decisions (AoW helm or AoW mask...helm won...guild leader = bard) to holding mumble meetings weekly to let people talk about policy and how things are going. Keep up the good fight Fugues. Join in the fun everyone else! Don't be slaves to aholes with egos. Be part of something cool and worth enjoying. Just my 2cp. Fugues 2016.
Old 05-26-2016, 10:46 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by xexbis0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Was waiting for one of these to see how things were going. Gratz on the success. Anonymous leadership is some of the most down to earth leadership you will ever find on p99. From letting its members snap vote on big time decisions (AoW helm or AoW mask...helm won...guild leader = bard) to holding mumble meetings weekly to let people talk about policy and how things are going. Keep up the good fight Fugues. Join in the fun everyone else! Don't be slaves to aholes with egos. Be part of something cool and worth enjoying. Just my 2cp. Fugues 2016.
miss ya ! hope your having fun with whatever you are doing.
Old 05-26-2016, 10:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kileras [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This might be the best guild update I've ever seen.
Closed Thread