Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #51  
Old 09-25-2020, 09:37 AM
abbud abbud is offline
Kobold

abbud's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Stockholm
Posts: 142
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A second Rogean
I always thought Nilbog was the guy who fought for red. I believe I heard sirken say if it was up to rogean it'd be long gone by now. I could be wrong tho.
__________________
Vantage - Cause my life is dope and I do dope shit.
http://puu.sh/aoYnb/41fb9a13d2.gif
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 09-25-2020, 03:25 PM
Baler Baler is offline
Planar Protector

Baler's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Earth
Posts: 7,106
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbud [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I always thought Nilbog was the guy who fought for red. I believe I heard sirken say if it was up to rogean it'd be long gone by now. I could be wrong tho.
I believe you have rogean and nilbog swapped in that scenario. Except nilbog has always been very hands off, probably for the best. I'm wondering if it had been up to sirken, if red would be toast.

Rogean apparently goes on and on about red pvp ideas in csr chat. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 09-25-2020, 05:12 PM
Googi Googi is offline
Banned


Join Date: Sep 2020
Location: World 1-4
Posts: 114
Default

Nilbog did reds resist code when no one else cared to bother?
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 09-25-2020, 08:19 PM
Krazy/sickpuppy Krazy/sickpuppy is offline
Aviak


Join Date: Jul 2020
Posts: 95
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I believe you have rogean and nilbog swapped in that scenario. Except nilbog has always been very hands off, probably for the best. I'm wondering if it had been up to sirken, if red would be toast.

Rogean apparently goes on and on about red pvp ideas in csr chat. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I judge a man on his actions not his words . Useless
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 10-04-2020, 03:59 PM
Thrilla Thrilla is offline
Kobold

Thrilla's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 196
Default

Someone should crowd source some donations or at least intent to donate, come up with a $ and present that to Rogean - if that's what it takes, maybe he'd be interested in looking at red again.

I'm sure he's getting a decent income monthly from the non-pvp server donations, but since red doesn't have any players left, it's miniscule at best and I imagine when the server popping he probably didn't see a ton of donations either.

So maybe that's it - $? Red has never really appreciated Rogean and I'm sure the Paypal account is reflective of that -- I'd love a reset on red and maybe the whole "show me the money" card might work. He won't come out and say it, but I'd imagine if red crowd sourced donations and came up with a decent chunk of change, he might be up for it.
__________________
Thrilla - Red99
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 10-04-2020, 04:01 PM
Pretzelle Pretzelle is offline
Sarnak


Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 377
Default

Like 12 people in the entire world care about Red99.
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 10-04-2020, 04:41 PM
Uuruk Uuruk is offline
Banned


Join Date: May 2014
Location: Dover, Delaware
Posts: 2,601
Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk Send a message via Skype™ to Uuruk
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrilla [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Someone should crowd source some donations or at least intent to donate, come up with a $ and present that to Rogean - if that's what it takes, maybe he'd be interested in looking at red again.

I'm sure he's getting a decent income monthly from the non-pvp server donations, but since red doesn't have any players left, it's miniscule at best and I imagine when the server popping he probably didn't see a ton of donations either.

So maybe that's it - $? Red has never really appreciated Rogean and I'm sure the Paypal account is reflective of that -- I'd love a reset on red and maybe the whole "show me the money" card might work. He won't come out and say it, but I'd imagine if red crowd sourced donations and came up with a decent chunk of change, he might be up for it.
No, its the fact that rogean has been disconnected from this project for years. I dont blame him for not giving a fuck about a 12 population pvp server.
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 10-04-2020, 05:14 PM
Toad1 Toad1 is offline
Banned


Join Date: Sep 2020
Location: World 1-5
Posts: 218
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrilla [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Someone should crowd source some donations or at least intent to donate, come up with a $ and present that to Rogean - if that's what it takes, maybe he'd be interested in looking at red again.

I'm sure he's getting a decent income monthly from the non-pvp server donations, but since red doesn't have any players left, it's miniscule at best and I imagine when the server popping he probably didn't see a ton of donations either.

So maybe that's it - $? Red has never really appreciated Rogean and I'm sure the Paypal account is reflective of that -- I'd love a reset on red and maybe the whole "show me the money" card might work. He won't come out and say it, but I'd imagine if red crowd sourced donations and came up with a decent chunk of change, he might be up for it.
i think you should bring back the red99 graveyard
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:29 AM.


Everquest is a registered trademark of Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Project 1999 is not associated or affiliated in any way with Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.