Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2019, 02:55 AM
Large Bat

Default <Yggdrasil>

Hei , et nytt guild er startet opp på Blå server, her er målet og samle alle skandinaviske spillere, hvis nye spillere til EQ har lyst og joine så er dere hjertelige velkommne til det , vi bryr oss om lore , teamwork/building, vennlighet, og aller mest Respekt for hverandres ingame tid.

For mer informasjon kontakt ingame : Mimes Welldrinker, eller Broxan dette er mine characters så bare hyggli om noen vil joine denne skandinaviske guilden.

Vær Trygge Brødre!

inntil da på gjensyn

<Mimes>
Old 01-20-2019, 10:14 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hei , et nytt guild er startet opp på Blå server, her er målet og samle alle skandinaviske spillere, hvis nye spillere til EQ har lyst og joine så er dere hjertelige velkommne til det , vi bryr oss om lore , teamwork/building, vennlighet, og aller mest Respekt for hverandres ingame tid.

For mer informasjon kontakt ingame : Mimes Welldrinker, eller Broxan dette er mine characters så bare hyggli om noen vil joine denne skandinaviske guilden.

Vær Trygge Brødre!

inntil da på gjensyn

<Mimes>
On blue server.
Old 01-21-2019, 07:21 AM
Large Bat

Dear Rogean , toxicity is not in my nature, and im first reading this reply now ( time 11:48 gmt pluss 1 ). and i am flabbergasted, i wanted to to start a scandinavian guild, so this is why i wrote the guild reqruitment in my native tounge. if this guild reqruitment somehow offended someone in a negative way then i am sorry, i dont know what i have done wrong here, i played Eq abit back in 2000, at that time i was 20 years old , and sadly dident have the time to enjoy Everquest to the fullest due to school and apprenticeship, now 19 years later, i do have the time to enjoy this game. reasons for me beeing on blue server is because , i am boicoting the monetary greedy gaming companys that are making the gaming world a crazy greedy status quoe and ruining the pure enjoyment of a mmorpg in any form for monetary gain aimed at us gamers. i can gladly write the guild reqruitment in english if english writing is a rule in this forum?, so once again i do apologize if i have offended anyone? i hope i havent?, its purely not in my nature to do so towards another gamer / person, how ever i would like to solve any issues if this is the case ? but tbh i do not know what or why i have done to deserve a reply like this. once again i tought here the otherday that actualy i am going to start donate some of my money towards project99 simply because i love that some people in this world have actualy gone and made this project 99 too keep it clean from all the negative aspects that can occure. first of im not a agressive person , how ever i have a right to have my say if somone is toxic towards me, then i would rather have a talk to clarify any topic so that both partys dont misunderstand and other similar happenin. i too do not like passive agressive public comments in a game. there was a incident in mistmore some days ago , to elaborate this, we had a great grp going in mistmore graveyard grp for many hrs , the grp flow and fun was very mutch well fun, we had a queuing order running, and i had a linkd death resulting grp leadership fallin to another grp member, when i logd back on andd got reinvited to the grp, things started to occure, like somone jumped into the grp way out of queue line,(remarkin that some in the origianl queue line for gy grp had waited over 5h to get a spot ), so the new guys jumping into the grp started hammering down in a nasty way towards me when i already told we have a queue list up with names, and that sadly he had to give his spot back to the original 1st person that was on this queue list. then he started to flame on me and various other nasty remarks ingame , that put me in a position to defend myself . this was the first time i have ever experienced a toxic gameplay in this p99 game, and it threw me off and made me decide not to venture forth any longer in this mistmore dungeon zone,(sadly because i realy enjoyed this zone as a war tank).

i hope this elaborated any questions or misunderstandings, i would very mutch like to have a feedback when time permits, and i do not know any of your staff and i would sure not be toxic to any staff or players in this game. contact me ingame please if you want to elaborate this topic in chat so we can clarify anything?.

ok since i wrote this post Yggdrasil in my native tounge i will gladly translate it to english.

translating : Hi, this is a new guild started up on blue server , the goal is to gather scandinavian gamers together , if new players to EQ do wish to join , then you are heartly welcome too, we care about the lore, teamwork /building , friendlyness and above all respect for eatchothers ingame time.

for more information contact ingame ,Mimes Welldrinker , or Broxan, these are my characters , so its just a happy time if anyone would like to join this scandinavian guild,

Be safe Brothers!

until then see you on the return trip.

<Mimes>

this was my original post, i will keep writing posts in english here to stop any kind of missunderstanding.

Sincerly friendly greetings from me Christoffer /Mimes / Broxan / Vaniren
Old 01-21-2019, 12:04 PM
Large Bat

oh wait , did i just reply to a "quote" ? 0o ? =)
Old 01-21-2019, 01:47 PM
Fire Giant

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
oh wait , did i just reply to a "quote" ? 0o ? =)
You did reply about a quote. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

PvP Guild Discussion, in which you posted, typically has "red server" players. Most don't know your native tongue. I simply replied that this guild is on blue server.

No offense given or taken. Be safe.
Old 01-21-2019, 02:46 PM
Large Bat

likewise brother =) take care , see you around.

May the Rng gods smile upon thee =)
Old 01-24-2019, 11:36 AM
Banned

We've lost some community members to drugs

Just saying
Old 01-24-2019, 02:59 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We've lost some community members to drugs

Just saying
Refresher:

"QUIT TROLLING GUILD RECRUITMENT POSTS 2.0"

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=62945
Old 01-24-2019, 04:33 PM
Banned

Get fucked loser. OP is a little bitch and hes gay
Old 01-27-2019, 07:54 AM
Large Bat

thanks for making me laugh guys, this is hillarious, in this day and age we still have people writing comments like this, that just shows to tell what kind of intellect and mindset some still have , a troll and a douchebag with freudian slip syndrome, clearly and sadly there are some people still going on readin thru posts and then tryin to spew their rotten brain synapses into comments for everyone to read and portraying themselfs for everyone to see what kind of persons they realy are , so a friendly reminder, dont shoot yourselfs in the foot guys. take care and perhaps one day u also could enjoy the basics of beein a kind and toughtfull person towards other, u never know if u dont try.

have a nice one brothers

friendly regards
from a retired Norwegian Soldier of the Norwegian Royal Army ,Sentry Commando ,Rank Seargant of the Coolest troop of modern Vikings ever.

Be Nice , Be Kind , Be Proud , Because You Never Know, Whos Behind A Computer Screen. "The Best Always Falls First, The Bad Always Falls Last."

" True and Honor bound until Dovre Falls "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOV3X0dxed0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dll329ggLIY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_d5LP3ngdR4

Hail Oden i am on my way!
Closed Thread