Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2019, 01:25 AM
Planar Protector

I boxxed my druid/necro before the 365 bans back in the day. That move straightened me right up. I didn't get caught. I didnt want to after that either.

Nuggie / Celelilly / Zackattacker - not guilded <TAKP>
RETIRED Nuggiemag - <Sodden Seakings> formerly Ironborn

Nuggie - Undead Mage on Old Blanchy (Classic WoW)
RETIRED - Nuggie / Celelilly / Conavar - <Omni> formerly <Vesica Dei> P99
Duggie/Wuggie <Mythic Legends> EQ1-Lanys

On to the Future in Pantheon
Old 12-14-2019, 02:00 AM
Kobold

I shot the elf.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-15-2019, 04:14 AM
Kobold

About 3 weeks ago I met a level 10 cleric in CB that was a total nub, who asked if I wanted to duo with him. He said he kept getting kicked out of groups for various reasons (he was downright terrible), so I took pity on him. Anyway, he said I was his only friend he'd ever had in the game (even though we'd just met), and that everyone was mean to him. Well, he would constantly argue about stuff in the game when I tried to explain things to him (i.e. clerics get meditate at level 13, CB belts and pads were not good exp after level 5, clerics needed stamina to carry heavy armor, that gnomes couldn't be clerics, that clerics shouldn't waste mana on buffing because the buffs just wear off, etc. etc. etc.)

Anyway, so he enjoyed fighting mobs most of the time, especially when he was OOM, and he never had any mana because clerics don't get meditate until level 13 (lol), so I kept pulling Legos on my 14 paladin, and instead of using my Screaming Mace, I equipped a rusty sword (had like no 1hs skill) so he could see me fighting, but I wouldn't do any damage, so he'd get aggro and die, and then I'd finish off the Lego and get the exp and usually a pad or whatever. So this went on for a few hours (I occasionally healed him or used LoH so he didn't think I was just letting him die) and I just kept praising him for how much damage he was doing and how powerful clerics were and shit. And I have to give it to him because he just kept coming back (which was really the only time he had mana due to dying).

The last time he ran back he was level 8, so I ninja-logged and haven't played my paladin since. I looked him up from time to time and like 2 days ago I finally saw him online.

He's level 9 now.
Old 12-15-2019, 04:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One time I logged on raid buffed after I had missed Trak. A few groups of Europa was killing Juggs and, being the altruist that I am, I decided to help them out and see if I could steal a torpor. They seemed to appreciate it for a few fights until I soloed KSed a couple Juggs in a row.

One of them sent me a tell, "Did.. did you just KS our whole raid?"
Rogue dps, the finest <3
Closed Thread