Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2019, 03:59 AM
Fire Giant

If he's #1 and there's no GM on to remove him then you train him. It's not that hard
Old 12-14-2019, 04:15 AM
Orc

Keep logs and continue to clear ph's. Even if he loots the item it will probably be taken away by a gm if he didn't help kill it. I don't think there has been a case where someone got an item without killing a mob, just people holding the camp hostage.
Old 12-14-2019, 09:52 AM
Planar Protector

When did the staff come up with this new rule about having to contribute to killing the mob/PH? I don't see that anywhere. I like how we have to invent 20 different new rules for a non-classic feature. Make the damn legacy caps random already. I know at least 3 people 40+ who quit green because of this. All pretty cool peeps, too.
Old 12-14-2019, 11:34 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When did the staff come up with this new rule about having to contribute to killing the mob/PH? I don't see that anywhere. I like how we have to invent 20 different new rules for a non-classic feature. Make the damn legacy caps random already. I know at least 3 people 40+ who quit green because of this. All pretty cool peeps, too.
12/11/2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by galach [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you are #1 on the list you need to assist. We will start removing people if they sit there afk for hours upon end without helping. Please petition going forward.
Old 12-15-2019, 08:58 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
If he's #1 and there's no GM on to remove him then you train him. It's not that hard
Training is a bannable offense. Not participating in killing /list mob isn't. Follow this advice at your own risk.

Most casters on /list camps bind at those camps. Training them will not remove them from list, only lose them exp. I doubt they will care if you do it once. If you do it more than once, say goodbye to your account.

There's already a thread talking about "participation."

(1) There's no easy way to hard code it. Is doing 1 point of damage enough? What about healing and no damage? What about 1 buff every 30 minutes? What if someone simply uses bind wounds? 1 arrow enough for ya? Engaging at below 10pct ok?

(2) It will require CSR, and reducing CSR was the entire purpose of /list. Even if CSR gets involved, we're back at the same questions as #1... what constitutes "participating."

Also, if a group claim the camp for exp which can happen in CT and Najena, people on the list that are not in the group couldn't attack the mob if the group doesn't want the help.

Regulating "participation" is a fool's errand and a waste of CSR resources.
Old 12-15-2019, 09:53 AM
Fire Giant

Just wanted to let you all know I got my jboots on the second respawn after the last pair. I killed every single mob like a pro.