Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2019, 08:21 AM
Planar Protector

Congrats to all who can all now crawl ToV as was intended. Was done one time ever on this server... 4 hours after Velious premiered.
Old 02-05-2019, 08:25 AM
Planar Protector

The last time there was a rotation on this server, the population tripled. Incoming dead server indeed.
Old 02-05-2019, 08:55 AM
Fire Giant

Woke up. This still isn't a dream lol

For me it isn't about the pixels. All of us at am love the fact that core and Ag were getting dragons and Beating us at getting dragons too. This game was all about the rush of a pull and all that comes with it. Ever since I started playing its been that way.

I don't think the server is going anywhere. I don't agree with it because I like the live pulls. So I wish p99 all the success in its new rotation era. It's probably only a matter of time before the rest of the raid targets get added?
Oralen - 60 Ranger <Core>
Old 02-05-2019, 08:57 AM
Kobold

Hope everyone who celebrated when Sirken got taken down a notch is happy. He was the only one who gave a damn about the raid scene.
Old 02-05-2019, 09:01 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifield [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This game was all about the rush of a pull and all that comes with it. Ever since I started playing its been that way.
So it was a rush for like a handful of people who did the pull and the rest were jerking it at ent waiting for pixels? Sounds legit.

I welcome the server boost this shall bring.
Old 02-05-2019, 09:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrei [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The greatest joke about all of this is that somehow it takes "skill" to zerg something. I mean tank and spank boss fights were retarded to begin with but being able to pull the boss to the ZL just sets up a new level of low.

There might be less than 30 active players (if that) that actually played on live during the Velious era, let alone participated in an actual ToV raid. Yet all these clowns talk mad shit as if their accomplishment here actually means anything. People back on live didn't down a boss the moment it popped, because internet was in its infancy. They didn't have youtube videos or detailed guides that actually told you where to unzip your pants and put your dick in. The live pioneers actually "figured" shit out for all the zerg mongloids to emulate like mindless lemmings, all the while using voip software (which also wasn't available back in the day).

People who cry about competitive integrity are full of shit because if they actually had any, they'd move their entire guild to Red and actually compete. Nope, can't have that though, they just want their pixels the easy way by recruiting half the player base into their guild and just mindlessly answering the batphone to mow down X target.
Exactly. Calling Blue99 "competitive raiding" is like throwing a giant pile of balls into a basketball hoop from 1 foot away and then calling yourself a "professional athlete". Get real, that's not skill, it's just a demonstration of spending a ton of time doing something tedious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxplay [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
#Rootthedragons
Also this. It's completely stupid that Dragons somehow fit through tiny doors. People should have to fight them in their lair.
Old 02-05-2019, 09:06 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruhtar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So it was a rush for like a handful of people who did the pull and the rest were jerking it at ent waiting for pixels? Sounds legit.

I welcome the server boost this shall bring.
While I agree not everyone on this server has the live pull mentality. It was alot more then just the pull team that likes live pulls. It takes an entire guild working together to get dragons. Now that teamwork is gone and that's what I am going to miss.
Oralen - 60 Ranger <Core>
Old 02-05-2019, 09:08 AM
Large Bat

I guess i keep my WoW subs i bit longer if we cant do shit for months.
Old 02-05-2019, 09:09 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxplay [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bias is easier to read on this thread than the bias on Fox news
Because Fox News is the only bias media out there.....
Old 02-05-2019, 09:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifield [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
While I agree not everyone on this server has the live pull mentality. It was alot more then just the pull team that likes live pulls. It takes an entire guild working together to get dragons. Now that teamwork is gone and that's what I am going to miss.
There exists a server where teamwork and cutthroat competition for dragons is the whole point...
Closed Thread