Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2021, 09:08 PM
Banned

Lol @ kittens getting cucked out of welfare pixels. Typical Riot, crying their way to GM handouts and then kicking the guild that makes them competitive in the first place to the curb.
Old 06-13-2021, 09:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by indiscriminate_hater [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol @ kittens getting cucked out of welfare pixels. Typical Riot, crying their way to GM handouts and then kicking the guild that makes them competitive in the first place to the curb.
It's nbd for those enjoying the game. It seems like it's a big deal for you though, even vicariously. The server has been around for years and shows no signs of dying. With each dragon death, the loot means less and less.
Old 06-14-2021, 12:50 AM
Planar Protector

Anybody who uses terms like cuck and virtue signaling still is an altright shithead.
Old 06-14-2021, 01:54 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I remember teaming up with Kittens a few times when we were in Guild/RNG/Ghost and thought it went pretty smoothly with both guilds being treated fairly, then all of a sudden Kittens was like "Friendship ended with those guys, Riot is my new BFF now"... never understood how that happened. Like, they'd rather get scraps from Riot than a fair pop roll from us. Obviously that isn't on the table anymore, but at the time I remember a lot of people saying we should team with them more.

Did I forget about some drama that went down between us and Kittens? Because it really seemed like all of a sudden they were content with being Riot's B team. Actually, "content" isn't even the right word, they're fucking jazzed about it, going so far as to parrot basically everything Riot says in the UN, even when it is clearly against their own self interest.

The whole thing is really bizarre. Did someone in Vanq pull a Diamondfist on someone it Kittens or something? Cause I just dont understand how they went from successful team ups with us to frothing at the mouth angry with us.
I was a strong advocate for trying to build a relationship with Guild when it formed. There were several people that I had played with and had good experiences with, and they were really kind to me--I got my priceless fist being invited to some sleepers farms with AM members when they were wearing that tag.

Initially the conversations were about teaming up to contest and win targets from Riot. I liked the idea, we were fielding 40-50 serious raiders at the time and there was no way to compete in ToV, its too much of a numbers game.

Then the conversation changed in tone from "Win the competition" to "Destroy Riot" and that didn't really sit well with us. I have a lot of friends in Riot, and a lot of them have been really nice to me as well. We never wanted Riot to have a negative experience, we just wanted to kill some dragons.

Obviously a lot has happened since, but I think that's where the rift started.
Old 06-14-2021, 05:11 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kittens has been around for like 5 years and killed less than AG ever did. Wtf are you talking about?
It's ok Detoxx, reading is hard. Don't sweat it.
Old 06-14-2021, 05:32 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anybody who uses terms like cuck and virtue signaling still is an altright shithead.
What a virtue signaling cuck lul
Old 06-14-2021, 02:32 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Says the guy defending Kiteens who say Ngar.
Old 06-14-2021, 03:11 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumph [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Says the guy defending Kiteens who say Ngar.
Yeah, I always wondered how Ngar passed, and still passes, the naming convention.
Old 06-14-2021, 03:16 PM
Planar Protector

Server is dead when KWSM dominate RNF

R.I.Piss
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 06-14-2021, 03:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Server is dead when KWSM dominate RNF
Yeah, they killed nothing noteworthy this cycle, so they've had a lot of free time to shit post.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Closed Thread