Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 09-20-2016, 01:38 PM
Kobold

Default Healing thru walls in CT

I tried to fight in Caciz Thule the other day and I couldn't even kill greens cause they kept getting healed through the walls. was very frustrating. I 've also heard Kedge Keep is this way as well. will it be fixed?
Old 09-20-2016, 01:47 PM
Sarnak

It happens in other places. Permafrost for sure, and I think I've seen it in SolA as well. CT was the worst I have seen though.
Old 09-20-2016, 02:12 PM
Planar Protector

I have no idea if this was classic or not TBH, but this has been a known issue on this server and a reason why there are hardly ever CT experience groups
Old 09-20-2016, 02:31 PM
Planar Protector

Very classic. I remember back in days in Najena the necromancer ladies would Dark Empathy skeletons through walls and floors.
Old 09-20-2016, 02:42 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lojik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have no idea if this was classic or not TBH
Same here. Back when I actually played during this era, I never leveled a character high enough to go to any of these spots (entry parts of Perma notwithstanding) so I never got to experience it live. Now we just tough it out or go someplace else if it becomes intolerable.
Old 09-20-2016, 04:31 PM
Project Manager

Working as intended.
Old 09-20-2016, 05:00 PM
Kobold

as an aside note, pull the mobs out of range of the healers
Old 09-20-2016, 06:46 PM
Kobold

Classic. You dont need LOS to heal
Old 09-22-2016, 07:43 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lojik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have no idea if this was classic or not TBH, but this has been a known issue on this server and a reason why there are hardly ever CT experience groups
I agree. Nobody goes to CT on P1999 because the reasons you mentioned. I wonder how the mobs target other mobs to heal. I guess it's just "magic".

Verant also nerfed the Rubicite and put in rogue armor drop which makes the zone even less desirable.

Back in the day, CT was always full but that was due to the fact that every other dungeon was completely camped.
Old 09-22-2016, 07:56 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brut [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Very classic. I remember back in days in Najena the necromancer ladies would Dark Empathy skeletons through walls and floors.
Like hags in unrest basement nuking the main room group with AoEs - very classic too [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

That being said i don't remember the weird behaviour of Venom of the Snake down there : cast any other necro DoT - fine ; cast VoS and poof the mob jumps to the main floor and runs back to you.
Closed Thread