Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2020, 04:37 PM
Large Rat

Default Snorkler the amazing Mage

Snorkler the amazing Mage decided to spend their day as a "high level" mage camping Garanel Rucksif in Unrest-- good for them, right? I mean we all gotta make plat some how and Mr. Rucksif drops some decent selling loot. So by all means have at it! Make your plat by holding down the camp. I mean it is 2 separate camps....the basement and Garanel Rucksif, so rightfully he can claim it.

What I don't get nor understand is why this low life high level wants to spend all day KS'ing a group that is exping in the basement area and has not once bitched that Snorkler moved into the area without saying anything. I am so happy for you Snorkler that you can kill low level mobs quickly with your pet when they are ALREADY engaged.

Sent multiple tells and warnings to not KS and asked kindly to stop but didn't. That lovely and strong ass earth pet kept wreckin mobs.

This is one instance I truly hope the /petition truly works as I hope you get what you're deserving of. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-29-2020, 04:46 PM
Banned

if he is ksing already engaged mobs that you hold the camp to, that is wrong. If he wants to farm any mob at any level, that is everquest. Next time post something that hits the rules only and doesn't come off as a crybaby and people will probably respond to it better.

All im hitting on is that you don't know how play everquest.
Old 01-29-2020, 04:49 PM
Large Rat

Lol where did I not hit on the rules only? I said he's allowed to move in and have the camp. However, KS'ing already engaged mobs over and over is pretty shitty.
Old 01-29-2020, 05:03 PM
Banned

got prüf?
Old 01-29-2020, 05:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by syrx00 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Snorkler the amazing Mage decided to spend their day as a "high level" mage camping Garanel Rucksif in Unrest-- good for them, right? I mean we all gotta make plat some how and Mr. Rucksif drops some decent selling loot. So by all means have at it! Make your plat by holding down the camp. I mean it is 2 separate camps....the basement and Garanel Rucksif, so rightfully he can claim it.

What I don't get nor understand is why this low life high level wants to spend all day KS'ing a group that is exping in the basement area and has not once bitched that Snorkler moved into the area without saying anything. I am so happy for you Snorkler that you can kill low level mobs quickly with your pet when they are ALREADY engaged.

Sent multiple tells and warnings to not KS and asked kindly to stop but didn't. That lovely and strong ass earth pet kept wreckin mobs.

This is one instance I truly hope the /petition truly works as I hope you get what you're deserving of. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What might be happening is that they are AFK farming by sending their pet at the named mob. In my recent MS camp this person was a couple ahead of me an very much appeared to be sending their pet using a script. Evidenced by the fact they didn't loot their Manastone for quite a while after it dropped and never responded to anyones' messages over 12+ hours.
Old 01-29-2020, 05:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdrakes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What might be happening is that they are AFK farming by sending their pet at the named mob. In my recent MS camp this person was a couple ahead of me an very much appeared to be sending their pet using a script. Evidenced by the fact they didn't loot their Manastone for quite a while after it dropped and never responded to anyones' messages over 12+ hours.
Damn sounds like someone is about to get investigated by the staff lol
Old 01-29-2020, 06:09 PM
Aviak

Quote:
never responded to anyones' messages over 12+ hours.
Eh, we had a guy at manastone who was there 40+ with me and never responded to one message in group, tell, say, etc. Some people don't like to talk, also some people don't like to talk when they are logged into someone else's character.
Old 01-29-2020, 06:23 PM
Banned

gotta say hitting afk check every 10 mins is more than enough for me, i don't really like to talk while camping items. Although totally believable what your claiming. just really hard to tell.
Old 01-29-2020, 06:57 PM
Sarnak

seal team?
Old 01-29-2020, 07:05 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by syrx00 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That lovely and strong ass earth pet kept wreckin mobs.
Not using max-level water pet is the real /petitionable offense.
Closed Thread