Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2020, 07:50 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default PU fear trash clearings.

Took some time off the game since Christmas but now that fear is out, I'm back for some action.

I'll be leading some pick up raids on fear armor mobs as often as possible, focusing on weekdays off peak hours ( late US night, euro afternoon).

Please report here or send me a PM here or on my chars in game if you are interested. ( Eudes cleric, Crado warrior alt).

Level 50 required (no exception), no gear requirement. Open to all classes/guilds. Ninja afk ppl and liabilities need not apply.
Old 02-08-2020, 08:34 AM
Sarnak

I'm not sure how this would go exactly, there are 7 large guilds that have formed a "UN" as they call it, and they divide raid content into schedules. I think you'd either have to work something out with them, or compete against them.
Old 02-08-2020, 08:36 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

I'll be there to train
Old 02-08-2020, 08:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaffleztheAndal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not sure how this would go exactly, there are 7 large guilds that have formed a "UN" as they call it, and they divide raid content into schedules. I think you'd either have to work something out with them, or compete against them.
What's the repop on fear? Even with 7 guilds, fear isn't going to get fully cleared as often as you think, especially after the first couple weeks go by. This isn't a 30-minute phinny kill twice a day, or an hour of fire giants a few times a day. It's a bare minimum of 3 hours even if you're a zerg and everything goes well, 2-3 times per day, isn't it?
Old 02-08-2020, 09:04 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What's the repop on fear? Even with 7 guilds, fear isn't going to get fully cleared as often as you think, especially after the first couple weeks go by. This isn't a 30-minute phinny kill twice a day, or an hour of fire giants a few times a day. It's a bare minimum of 3 hours even if you're a zerg and everything goes well, 2-3 times per day, isn't it?
Ahh nice, sounds like there's plenty to go around for all who want it then.
Old 02-08-2020, 10:57 AM
Sarnak

I’d thought it was about an 8 hour repop on trash mobs, and multiple days for CZ himself. I still think there is going to be considerable competition when it repops, highly doubt a pickup group would get much.
Old 02-08-2020, 11:01 AM
Banned

Question

PEEEYOUUUUUUHH?? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

What was so smelly? Did Phatezz keep ripping chili farts during the raid?
Old 02-08-2020, 11:37 AM
Banned

gl with this.. pretty sure their are many full guilds that are clearing fear trash all week... also ct is a 7 day respawn and we have the timers

the pug fear was last night sorry you lost
Old 02-08-2020, 11:45 AM
Banned

fear trash being cleared as we speak
Old 02-08-2020, 11:46 AM
Banned

right before repops, its gonna be farmed 24/7 for a few weeks bud, take 221+ then divide that by 7 then add the 46+ that will lvl every day for the next month so double that 221 to 400+

might wanna guild up, also fear popped with no notice at migdnight and still had a large showing, so many couldn't make it
Closed Thread