Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2019, 10:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i see nothing wrong. Chances are OP is the trainer just wanting alil recognition. imo this is classic as fuck.
Ur a pretty edgy kid
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 11-05-2019, 10:10 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

I'm the king of crushbone
Old 11-05-2019, 11:39 AM
Fire Giant

From what I've seen staff are really on top of petitions in game, responding in minutes even at odd hours. I know people have gotten [brief] suspensions for even relatively minor offenses, which is great IMO.

Myuharin <Force of Will> & Myuharin the Revenant
Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth View Post
6 hybrids in one group.. i believe you may actually LOSE experience per kill.
Old 11-05-2019, 12:20 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondrake [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Scared to name a player after they did this? You must be a huge pssy in real life. Pathetic.
Are you the guy? You sound like the guy. Hey, I think this is the guy. You should be ashamed of your small penis size. I'm telling your mother.
Old 11-05-2019, 12:34 PM
Large Bat

Trains are classic.
Old 11-05-2019, 12:41 PM
Planar Protector

Name and shame pls
Old 11-05-2019, 01:19 PM
Kobold

The only real mature way to handle this is as follows:

1. Create a high elf female alt, join his guild
2. Slowly and carefully befriend him over the course of 4-5 months
3. Tell him you’re a hot chick gamer, provide fake pictures
4. Pay a hot sounding girl to team speak with him during groups/raids
5. Become really interested and flirty with him
6. Make him fall in love with you (crucial step!)
7. After lots of exhaustive cyber sex interactions, invite him out to Florida “for the real thing”
8. Pay for his plane ticket to really seal the deal
9. When he touches down in Florida and texts you, lure him to a dark alley way
10. Train him irl with a group of paid thugs wearing blue body paint dressed in animal skins
11. Just before he breathes his last breath bleeding out on the pavement, shout “NOW who’s the real King of Crushbone?!?!”
12. Crush his bones

There you have it, simple and straight to the point. Oh and don’t skip step 6!
Old 11-05-2019, 01:20 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zill [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The only real mature way to handle this is as follows:

1. Create a high elf female alt, join his guild
2. Slowly and carefully befriend him over the course of 4-5 months
3. Tell him you’re a hot chick gamer, provide fake pictures
4. Pay a hot sounding girl to team speak with him during groups/raids
5. Become really interested and flirty with him
6. Make him fall in love with you (crucial step!)
7. After lots of exhaustive cyber sex interactions, invite him out to Florida “for the real thing”
8. Pay for his plane ticket to really seal the deal
9. When he touches down in Florida and texts you, lure him to a dark alley way
10. Train him irl with a group of paid thugs wearing blue body paint dressed in animal skins
11. Just before he breathes his last breath bleeding out on the pavement, shout “NOW who’s the real King of Crushbone?!?!”
12. Crush his bones

There you have it, simple and straight to the point. Oh and don’t skip step 6!
I like how this man thinks. Wood elves are the best, but whatever floats your boat.
Old 11-05-2019, 01:37 PM
Kobold

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So I am ending my night with a group camping throne room in crushbone. We had lost two members, and I was about to log off myself, so we moved out to bridge. I had just turned over leadership, after recruiting people to come to bridge and join up so they could move back into camp. When two players arrived, I left the party so they could join.

Before leaving the group, I did a /who on a red con. It was a level 36 player who I wont name, in a guild I don't want to shame... I asked this player why he was trying to join the list for a TR group. He replied for belts. I mentioned they wouldn't gain exp with him. and he said "f*ck your list" and proceeded to run into TR and up the tower. He shouts " I am king of crushbone" and proceeds to pull everything in the tower and throne room straight to my old group on the bridge...

I normally would not say anything or rant about trains in a high pop place like CB, but this was completely on purpose and unprovoked. I understand GM's have their hands full right now, and that the game usually polices itself, but is there anything that can be done to prevent players from trolling like this?

PS I have a screenshot of the full conversation, including people complaining about the train he pulled, if it really mattered....
Man Are you crazy? A child? Its just a fucking train...shit happen !!!!! Stay calm
Put your energy on other thing
Old 11-05-2019, 01:40 PM
Sarnak

Summary: High level person in general proximity to an admittedly fully spawned and open camp - pulls the entirety of said camp to unknown result while still in proximity to a more deserving and possibly level appropriate group which could not possibly have suffered ill effect from some idiots shenanigans without somehow engaging with this supposed train or being AFK in an absolutely moronic place.

If it was a monk, sk, or necro, or if they trained THROUGH your group to the zone as the posts title suggests, you can clear that up with staff. But this mostly comes across as a lot of disconnected and sympathetically worded assertions for your own case while not explicitly stating the harm caused.

Lots of people went back to CB and stomped the castle and its denizens at a higher level, and if a higher level wanted that camp and it was open and spawned I don't think there is anything in the rules against that. If the train wasn't handled on the spot by the guy while also dragged through a group of sitting lowbies, then yeah that is a crap move.

But I see no claim that anything bad actually resulted from this "train" or the person attempting to sneak into a lowbie group like Crushbones' own Borat.

The "Train to zone" part of the title combined with "Can they be banned?" comes across as straight up political hack talk where Part A of an article is totally unrelated to Part B of the title... but still used as it sets a tone of a presumed right to collectively contemplate punitive actions as a group. For actions never clearly stated or proven and often asserted one sidedly without any attempt to contact the person accused.

Not naming them or their guild doesn't shield them or the guild, it just lets you create a subject with a narrative that reflects your side of things.

Next time just name and shame the moron so idiots can PRAS him and so fuddy-duddies can get in their daily tut-tuts.
Closed Thread