Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2021, 03:06 PM
Banned

they better burn for market manipulation. good Christ
Old 01-28-2021, 03:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gamestop should be bankrupt though. Steam replaced them like 15 years ago.
Thats why the hedgefudns were shorting it.

But the redditors thought it would be a meme to pump the stock just to fuck them over.

The result was higher than they expected and a lot of them made a lot of money.

Now you can basically only sell it though, because the people who are shorting the stock, are rich, and the rich made it so the poor can no longer buy GME stock by locking it out of their platforms, therefor the stock will tank and they will get their short returns.

It's the most corrupt thing Ive ever seen happen.

Edit: Ironically, take everything conservatives are crying about social media right now, and replace it with investment platforms and millions of people's investments, and hedge funds banning them, because those smaller people's investments would ruin the hedge funds BIG BET investment.
Last edited by Jibartik; 01-28-2021 at 03:09 PM..
Old 01-28-2021, 03:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
they better burn for market manipulation. good Christ
I think robinhood will go out of business.
Old 01-28-2021, 03:13 PM
Banned

i closed all my positions on there to withdraw to my bank account asap. F giving them the $75 fee to transfer portfolio. I mean I knew they were crooked, but skimming is different from this.
Old 01-28-2021, 03:16 PM
Banned

Lose millions, or potentially a billion. Nothing really justifies tho.
Old 01-28-2021, 03:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i closed all my positions on there to withdraw to my bank account asap. F giving them the $75 fee to transfer portfolio. I mean I knew they were crooked, but skimming is different from this.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-28-2021, 06:16 PM
Planar Protector

Couldn't tell you much about if what RH did was illegal but it was certainly a bad look. RH has a 1.0 rating now on the play store lol. Wonder if there could be problems if everyone tries to get their money out of RH in a short amount of time
Old 01-28-2021, 06:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lojik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Couldn't tell you much about if what RH did was illegal but it was certainly a bad look. RH has a 1.0 rating now on the play store lol. Wonder if there could be problems if everyone tries to get their money out of RH in a short amount of time
they give themselves 3 days to cover their withdrawals. they invest only the unspent balance in an unspecified way, IF their practices are clean. If not, entirely possible they are overleveraged and could get jacked by too much withdrawal volume. This is why I closed lol
Old 01-28-2021, 06:29 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
they give themselves 3 days to cover their withdrawals. they invest only the unspent balance in an unspecified way, IF their practices are clean. If not, entirely possible they are overleveraged and could get jacked by too much withdrawal volume. This is why I closed lol
Legit question- What's something like.. Fun that you do in life.. It's like your chalk full to the brim with fucking knowledge man, and thats really dope, it is i promise...

But like... Do you just read shit all the time?! Just the way you talk is always all proper and intense.. Which again is coo, i clearly do not have those skills.. But do you ever just feel the need to jump on one of those large trampolines? Or like, build a zip line in some random woods? Maybe find a patch of ice and run and slide on it? How or does kittylady have an inter child/teenager still in them?
Old 01-28-2021, 06:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
It's pretty incredible how many entities you have to put trust into whenever you're buying/selling securities.
Closed Thread