Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2017, 04:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How is calling Awakened a knockoff TMO an insult?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soandso [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty funny seeing former Taken members take this elitist attitude, you guys have literally become what you used to hate, and it wasn't out of skill it was out of a guild merger.
the above had nothing to do with the first sentence and shows a deep seeded mis-directed anger present within this one
Old 05-11-2017, 04:57 PM
Planar Protector

I'm paraphrasing a lil... but that's exactly what he said. Why do you take it as an insult?
Old 05-11-2017, 05:07 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When you ask for things try to not insult with the other half of your mouth during your proposal Mr Anonymous person.

You know nothing Jon Snow.
Cringe
Old 05-11-2017, 05:24 PM
Banned

how is it anything but insulting yourself when you brag about your p99 velious raid accomplishments in 2017 the year of god
Old 05-11-2017, 05:41 PM
Fire Giant

How are people complaining about P99 velious raiding in 2017 the year of god? Larger guilds have a bigger mouth to feed and higher turnover rate. 30% of the level 60's are probably in A/A. So many servers out there.....people choose this one to bitch about still.... irony.
Old 05-11-2017, 05:50 PM
Kobold

Still trying to figure out where the insult was? Notice how he just deflected and didn't bother to address any of the points except for him being hurt by an imaginary insult, aka the truth...which does hurt in this case I guess?
Old 05-11-2017, 05:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes you do. Stop lying
When was the last time you saw anyone outside of Rustle / Aftermath / Awakened on TOV stairs or socking VP pad? I think Infernus or possibly CSG has a racer at times. That's besides the point here though. Those casual guilds you offered scraps to said they don't want to race, don't like racing, and thus your offer was not acceptable. You chose to say fine, then they're all FFA. Didn't you end up cleaning house when everything was FFA? We all know that leaving the top mobs as FFA would have resulted in the same thing. Everything going to Aftermath.

I give props to Aftermath for the first suspension split. It was very generous. I even give props for working on that second split that ended up going FFA. I think being willing to give up anything was a solid server gesture. AM did not ruin that, it was the small guilds who were unwilling to accept free loot because it just wasn't good enough. To say those FFA mobs wouldn't have gone to AM though is just ignorant.
Old 05-11-2017, 06:02 PM
Kobold

And btw the way I wasn't asking for shit but lols to you if you actually think I was or that my "proposal" was something legit as if I'm some representative of this bs. I was legit asking a question and you went off in left field deflection.
Old 05-11-2017, 06:18 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When was the last time you saw anyone outside of Rustle / Aftermath / Awakened on TOV stairs or socking VP pad? I think Infernus or possibly CSG has a racer at times. That's besides the point here though. Those casual guilds you offered scraps to said they don't want to race, don't like racing, and thus your offer was not acceptable. You chose to say fine, then they're all FFA. Didn't you end up cleaning house when everything was FFA? We all know that leaving the top mobs as FFA would have resulted in the same thing. Everything going to Aftermath.

I give props to Aftermath for the first suspension split. It was very generous. I even give props for working on that second split that ended up going FFA. I think being willing to give up anything was a solid server gesture. AM did not ruin that, it was the small guilds who were unwilling to accept free loot because it just wasn't good enough. To say those FFA mobs wouldn't have gone to AM though is just ignorant.
You asked a question and then answered it yourself... The server rules right now include FTE racing on some targets, if you dont like it then agnarr is a few days away.
Old 05-11-2017, 06:40 PM
Orc

CSG just shows its true colors by running off after the most raid mobs they ever had while we were suspended for almost a month, we came back and they decided having to try was too hard they only want free pixels! Only the hardcore EQ fans survive and they eventually join one of the few high end guilds, nothing evil about it just the way things work but everyone wants to act like its some conspiracy.
Closed Thread