Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2018, 02:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hey guys

love your milk discussino

fun fact, milk is a mucuous product secreted from animals

and i love it!

if you are lactose intolerant and suffer skin problems drinking milk - it's really easy - just get your large intestine removed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

i know a guy who can help

JD is basically ont he money here. if you want to drink milk and aren't lactose intolerant, do it, but make sure it's Organic - at least - to avoid all the cranked up estrogen and antibios - and preferably grass fed as the fats in grass fed dairy are extremely healthy (anti inflammatory) and promote long-term health

last thing to note... almond milks and other plant based milks are mixed with a bunch of bad stuff. major bad boy culprit is the ingredient carageenan. they use this as an emulsifier to maintain consistency between batches. it's bad for your guts. real bad. there's a bunch of other stuff too that they mix in. if you are worried about long term health and want nut milk (hehe cum), i suggest you make it yourself. soak the almonds or whatever in the water over night then blend it and strain through a cheese cloth. it's delicious. but if you can tolerate lactose, cow cum is betteR

ok bye!
Skarlorn in the house ladies and gents!!!
Old 10-12-2018, 02:53 PM
Banned

Why Movie Villains Drink Milk
Old 10-12-2018, 03:03 PM
Banned

Milk, a symbol of neo-Nazi hate
Old 10-12-2018, 03:34 PM
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There are two three things wrong with milk:

1) It has sugar in it

2) the fat in it isn't always the best fat. Most milk is not grass-fed milk and is mostly saturated omega-6s. You get a better omega profile with grass milk.

3) some people don't process lactose well.

Milk doesn't really have that much sugar in it, and the fats are kind of the same story with most animal products.

So basically, if you can tolerate lactose, I'd keep it in. There is almost certainly something better to cut out if you are trying to grow muscles than milk. Milk is the reason vegetarian athletes tend to be a lot more common than vegan athletes.
Good info JD, Skarlorn too.

How do you know if the milk is organic and from grass-fed cows? Where do you guys like to buy your milk lately?
Old 10-12-2018, 03:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asteria [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good info JD, Skarlorn too.

How do you know if the milk is organic and from grass-fed cows? Where do you guys like to buy your milk lately?
Here in Oregon -- Organic Valley is my favorite

milk_hg_whole_creamontop_grassmilk_rf-wcarafe.jpg

There are probably other brands depending on where you live, I know Horizon is more wide-spread

HO_2765_GF_HG_Whl_0_0.jpg

Basically your looking for grass fed on the label. I like the "cream on top" style that's not homogenized. But that part really isn't a big deal. Most people I know don't like stuff floating in their milk and prefer homogenized anyway.

For some reason they thought of putting fish oil in some milk to give it more Omega-3s.

milk_hg_whole_om3_rf.jpg

I would avoid this because I hear the fish oil they use is low quality. In general most supplements suck and are a marketing scam. This is a very cheap way for them to try to compensate for the lower omega-3s non-grassfed milk has.
Last edited by JurisDictum; 10-12-2018 at 04:01 PM..
Old 10-12-2018, 04:04 PM
Planar Protector

Cool

i prefer my malk pasteurized and hole, none that diluted stuff. there is a brand here in WA with a happy cow jumping in a arc on it. i liek that one. regrettably i no longer partake of much malk. it giveth me unsolicited headaches. clv
Old 10-12-2018, 04:14 PM
Banned

hole milk huh
Old 10-12-2018, 04:18 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-12-2018, 04:22 PM
Planar Protector

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schaduwridder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hole milk huh

don't you sass me you mustached midget. you lookin for a jewel?
Old 10-12-2018, 04:40 PM
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Here in Oregon -- Organic Valley is my favorite

There are probably other brands depending on where you live, I know Horizon is more wide-spread

Basically your looking for grass fed on the label. I like the "cream on top" style that's not homogenized. But that part really isn't a big deal. Most people I know don't like stuff floating in their milk and prefer homogenized anyway.

For some reason they thought of putting fish oil in some milk to give it more Omega-3s.

I would avoid this because I hear the fish oil they use is low quality. In general most supplements suck and are a marketing scam. This is a very cheap way for them to try to compensate for the lower omega-3s non-grassfed milk has.
Thank you dear. 😀 I will start to seek those 2 brands out when I go the Fred Meyer.
Closed Thread