Old 11-14-2019, 01:42 PM
Kobold

I would like some updates please
Old 11-14-2019, 02:01 PM
Kobold

Updates please.
Old 11-14-2019, 10:02 PM
Kobold

I am now #5, we have not had one stone yet since that first, its been about 21 hours isnce last stone drop i think. I moved from #10 to #5 due to 1 drop, and the rest failed checks/LDs etc. I think there is now 6 on the list.

I am fortunate in that I had just woken up after a long sleep when I came down here- I had been waiting for a time where I had a good quality sleep and a long one, so far doing okay. I have always been one to stay up for super long periods despite having the gene for narcolepsy.

So far from what people have said in group there has been no drops back to back and it may just be a solid bet of 10 hours of placement on list. Which kind of takes the "hope" aspect out, like "hmm maybe it will drop sooner". Which is kind of a bummer.

I am eating very healthy and not as much, I have my meals all packed in the fridge (insane)- lots of berries, sprouts etc. Things that wont make me tired. I am drinking matcha tea. Got my Lion's Mane and Reservatrol and other little supplements. I have an egg timer I set after each afk check for 6 mins. It has been a godsend with the blasting bell.

I could see myself taking 7 min naps between those, we shall see.

I think the worst part is seeing the agonizing missed checks from people and how upset they are, despite being well and present for the most part.
Old 11-14-2019, 10:24 PM
Kobold

good god what is this

Geguven - (a very original) Halfling Druid
Old 11-14-2019, 10:58 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-14-2019, 11:08 PM
Kobold

I'm not normal. perhaps slightly neurotic.
Old 11-14-2019, 11:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ataria [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
following her little tiny feet for dear life, as I never ever been Live Side before, not breathing, following verbatim each little footstep, and I all of a sudden this huge minotaur appears engulfing my screen as I run through, think i had a mini heart attack! hah!
classic! server is a success
Old 11-15-2019, 12:11 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ataria [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not normal. perhaps slightly neurotic.
You somehow sound a lot more normal than the average manastone camper that has popped up on the forums here. I wish you the best of luck and I hope you find it worth it!
Old 11-15-2019, 02:30 AM
Kobold

Update?
Old 11-15-2019, 03:18 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by zillabunny [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Update?
No manastone yet. About 26 hours since last drop. #4 on list. Sadly, another missed an afk check. He fell asleep- has happened to him a few times previously he said ><
Closed Thread