Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2020, 06:16 PM
Banned

lol
Old 11-11-2020, 06:49 PM
Fire Giant

Are you gonna hurt me? No, I'm not gonna hurt you honey. I'm just gonna bash your face in. Heeeeeeeeeere's Johnny!
Old 11-11-2020, 06:58 PM
Aviak

Good run Boutik
Old 11-11-2020, 07:08 PM
Sarnak

[QUOTE=galach;3210077]Mannastone vs Manastoune (boutik)?

Manastoune obviously she a wood elf chicks , she only eats carrots from rivervale , she fit , popular , and on top of all she rich.
Old 11-11-2020, 07:22 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let's get the order of events right...

*Mannastone, Erudite Mage, is created on Day 1 of Green*

*At some later point, Manastoune, a scrub name thief is created*

*Kunark drops*

*Manastoune the Name Thief starts speedrun to 60*

*realizes at 55 he is overtaken by 2x level 57, Steal Team shared toons getting boosted to 60*

*decides for the sake of "RL reasons" to quit the speed run to 60*

Dubious name, dubious circumstances. I vote to outcast for attempted name theft. <3
arfff I have like 50 EQ Toon separated on so many accounts...

When I create a player , I never know what name...

I created the druid the day after I farmed my Manastone for 84 hour in Guk , the only word that came in my head was manastoune + manastoune is a character from blue that is about 7 years old but I never really played.

At the end...

I think its the name that is missing originality :P
Old 11-11-2020, 07:33 PM
Sarnak

Also I would like to note that during my run I was ALONE , no guild , nobody to help me for spells , I had to run for 10 hours in all kunark zone to find my CHARM spell , the run was rly fun and i'm really glad I picked druid.

being alone during the run add a BIG layer of complexity if you don't have a guild behind you helping with new spells , rez , buff , etc..

I'm not a druid ... I played all EQ classes to 60 that granted me knowledge of zones , mechanics that could be apply on what's so ever classes.

If you learn to KITE on a Bard You can Kite on any class after....

Learn to CHARM on ENC , Then you have a good idea on how to charm on druid or necro.

Every class have their own advantages and disadvantages , you must concentrate the effort on where is your advantages playing a class to get the output.

If I want to go in HS , I pick a necro , nothing else. If I want to go to bear pits , I take a druid nothing else.
Old 11-11-2020, 07:45 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

*Kunark drops*

*realizes at 55 he is overtaken by 2x level 57, Steal Team shared toons getting boosted to 60*

Dubious name, dubious circumstances. I vote to outcast for attempted name theft. <3
We're not shared toons, we're just tired, and really sweaty with a drive to grind and love for the game. This has been a constant accusation for me (Bayleigh) since the start of Green and I'm sure any GM could verify my authenticity during the leveling grinds.

@Boutik, you kicked some serious butt and I'm happy we got to have that short but enjoyable conversation yesterday.
Old 11-11-2020, 07:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nahilu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

If I want to go in HS , I pick a necro , nothing else. If I want to go to bear pits , I take a druid nothing else.
You should try enchanter in HS [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-11-2020, 07:53 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:

*Kunark drops*

smug, stupid comments like this kinda make me envy Boutik right now. Congrats on choosing to walk away! Clearly the superior manastone
Old 11-11-2020, 08:01 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by matticas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
smug, stupid comments like this kinda make me envy Boutik right now. Congrats on choosing to walk away! Clearly the superior manastone
hahaha thanks man ! appreciate that )<

Manastone is a broken item but you can kill yourself with it if you play bad with it.

The most powerful item in the game can actually kill you how crazy it is ... well design.

Treeform is all I can say ...

Treeform is the shit with MS for classic.

Treeform regen skin and you need to manage your clicks in a ways that you don't go too low HP and if root break you die , and if you don't click it enough you don't have mana and you don't do exp.

Treeform is the best with MS for classic for druid.

Having a manastone doesn't make the stuff granted , many bad player have a -->"Mannastone". <--
Last edited by Nahilu; 11-11-2020 at 08:08 PM..
Closed Thread