Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2015, 06:34 AM
Fire Giant

Default Hold your own.

Im here with my coffe, good morning lel.

I was thinking about the new players, also the vet ones. I wasnt so good at pvp untill i got the ropes of the mechanics and the playstyle needed for a red server. Things like free slots on buffs so u dont get bottomsloted, carry pumices and cure pots, play with ranges, waterdance...etc . Not sure if i want to share all my asjbhasd awesome pvp skills with u all so u can kill me (i guess i dont care rofl) but i think we should make a post where peple who has no clue on pvp could get some usefull info about it, and learn the basics so they can start improving.

from itemization, to a discussion of spells and casting times and effectinveness in pvp, dunno theres lots of things that can be told, i dont feel like writing down a guide or something, just discuss what uve learnt so anyone can come to this post and learn a bit. Thanks

i will gladly answer any bluebie question that comes up. Lets get more people involved in real pvp thanks.
Old 09-24-2015, 09:06 AM
Fire Giant

someone create a proper pvp tip thread with the right format etc.
Old 09-24-2015, 09:22 AM
Banned

Who are you ?
Old 09-24-2015, 09:35 AM
Fire Giant

someone who wants to keep learning, improving and having a challenge against other players, not play on a blue like server where most of the players dont know or doesnt bother to learn about pvp mechanics.
Last edited by DRAGONBAIT; 09-24-2015 at 09:47 AM..
Old 09-24-2015, 09:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBAIT [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
someone who wants to keep learning, improving and having a challenge against other players, not play on a blue like server where most of the players dont know or doesnt bother to learn about pvp mechanics.
A non factor got it
Old 09-24-2015, 09:49 AM
Fire Giant

who are you?
Old 09-24-2015, 09:51 AM
Sarnak

What the fuck does it matter who he is. Sop trying to be elitist elf sim kraYglue. People like you are he problem on this server. vIDEO GAME say that out loud 10x
Old 09-24-2015, 09:51 AM
Fire Giant

im better than him.

PD : on the topic, ive learnt a lot on this emu, much more than i knew from live, i guess cos i was 15 year old back then. There are some basics people from blue would never care about like right hot keying and buff sloting etc. those can easily go into a tip thread and then some good discussion about pvp. Most people here dont even know the basic things about ranges and casting times etc, they havent thought about it cos most just dont care since they got griefed etc. theres a lot of people who really dont care about pvp yet theyre playing here, if they learn they will pvp. is a lot of fun.
Last edited by DRAGONBAIT; 09-24-2015 at 09:57 AM..
Old 09-24-2015, 09:55 AM
Banned

You had a good start

1) buff order
2) pumice
3) crimson pot
4) corner casting
5) water dancing
6) clickies to replenish top buff spots from dispels, telescope, goblin earring, bracer of hidden, jboots, etc.
7) learn to plug
8) hotkey /who on keys like w,a,s,d and have separate window so it is always refreshing
9) hotkey assist and targets
10) always levitate and look for height advantage as caster
11) cure pots for disease/poison
12) have 2-3 spots open in inventory for clickies
13) learn to range spells
14) first spell gem refreshes without cool down after using clicky (for most spells, not long recast time spells)
Old 09-24-2015, 10:02 AM
Planar Protector

Surround yourself by at least 30 people. Preferably 50+.
Closed Thread