Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-31-2014, 02:20 AM
Aviak

Default Class Race Population Please

Hello, I'd like to request a link to piechart/graph/whatever showing the list of classes and races currently active in PVP Red.

I understand that there was one back in around 2011 but I'm sure a lot has changed since then. From what I understand there are only 2 main guilds now. Sidenote: Nizzar=Lovely? If not, what happened to Lovely? Was cool with Lovely before Nihilum was a thing.
Old 05-31-2014, 02:50 AM
Banned

lovely is that kungen and peaced out once other people actually got into his level range

nizzar is a french canadian scumbag with mountain dew colored teeth and nonfunctional legs
Old 05-31-2014, 02:59 AM
Aviak

Nizzar is French? Ahh that explains the rivalry. With the French history of military conquests, you must be jealous!

If he has nonfunctional legs, then tell me how he does a flying kick?!
Old 05-31-2014, 03:01 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by doughboy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ebonic bionics.
Old 05-31-2014, 03:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by doughboy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nizzar is French? Ahh that explains the rivalry. With the French history of military conquests, you must be jealous!

Everquest allowed him to kick again.
Old 05-31-2014, 06:52 AM
Kobold

Snakes kick...why not the french?

Leviticus - Nihilum - Red99
Old 05-31-2014, 10:40 AM
Sarnak

/who all bard count
Old 05-31-2014, 10:50 AM
Banned

Nizzar is the guy who shows up to a public paintball game with his super powered gun and sweet designer paintball clothing and schools all the normal people at a game no one gives a fuck about.

This box would be 100% better without Nizzar. A guy who can re-gear a 15th set of applicants to remain on top of a low pop EMU box is disgusting and really kills the fun of EMU imo.

This is the most stagnant shitty single guild PVE box ever when he's going full neckbeard, and it was insanely fun and more even without him.

I had great visions of where the box would have headed if he stayed away, maybe Az would break into separate guilds and compete, maybe mobs would be left up and other guilds could have emerged.

NOPE, back to square one open recruitment to the # 1 guild where everyone wins, but really everyone loses because the box sucks assholes.

Hopefully Deru can think of a creative way (hardcoded repops or variance hint hint) to help end game so it isn't head on guild vs guild zerg fights and the established group of hardcores and the type of players that title attracts will be weakened and the end game won't be as stagnant.
Old 05-31-2014, 12:04 PM
Banned

On this server it's trolls and ogres all the way down [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] dark elfs being next in line, then halflings, then dwarfs.

Very few humans, and fairy elfs.
Old 05-31-2014, 12:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaanon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nizzar is the guy who shows up to a public paintball game with his super powered gun and sweet designer paintball clothing and schools all the normal people at a game no one gives a fuck about.

This box would be 100% better without Nizzar. A guy who can re-gear a 15th set of applicants to remain on top of a low pop EMU box is disgusting and really kills the fun of EMU imo.

This is the most stagnant shitty single guild PVE box ever when he's going full neckbeard, and it was insanely fun and more even without him.

I had great visions of where the box would have headed if he stayed away, maybe Az would break into separate guilds and compete, maybe mobs would be left up and other guilds could have emerged.

NOPE, back to square one open recruitment to the # 1 guild where everyone wins, but really everyone loses because the box sucks assholes.

Hopefully Deru can think of a creative way (hardcoded repops or variance hint hint) to help end game so it isn't head on guild vs guild zerg fights and the established group of hardcores and the type of players that title attracts will be weakened and the end game won't be as stagnant.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread