Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2016, 04:17 PM
Fire Giant

xKoopa that's why you need to buy 5 of these. 1 in the car, 1 at work, 1 for the gym, 1 for home, and 1 for when your going out looking sexy as fuck!

Ella'Ella knows whats up.
Old 09-07-2016, 04:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juevento [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just went in on a pair of Sennheiser 600s for my laptop and then had to bundle in another 350 for a decent DAC and headphone amp.

Good stuff costs money man. Just the way of the world. Also I am pretty sure America is anything but poor. Maybe fat and consumed by consumerism, but certainly not poor.
My Seinheisers are so comfy. However, I think I want to get some Grado headphones next time I buy some quality headphones.
Old 09-07-2016, 04:36 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juevento [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just went in on a pair of Sennheiser 600s for my laptop and then had to bundle in another 350 for a decent DAC and headphone amp.
I have some AKG 701's after owning some Sennheister 595 for a few years. I think a lot of people that say more expensive headphones aren't worth it simply haven't had a chance to use them in a nice environment with lossless music. The difference is very worth it to anyone that likes listening to music.
Old 09-07-2016, 05:01 PM
Fire Giant

We have had all the audio fidelity we want, with cords.
Old 09-07-2016, 05:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella`Ella [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm rustled.
What happened to "I'm triggered."?
Old 09-07-2016, 05:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What happened to "I'm triggered."?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella`Ella [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have these,

https://www.bose.com/en_us/products/...FUdZhgodsnsIyg

and I'm still triggered.
'Triggered' is the new 'Fetch'.
Old 09-07-2016, 05:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanderklocke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My Seinheisers are so comfy. However, I think I want to get some Grado headphones next time I buy some quality headphones.
Get the 60's to start - Grado's are super fucking.. I don't even know the word, but the highs are ear piercing and fatiguing for some types of music. Go low end and see if you can deal with it because it's present on basically every pair. Their 'signature' sound. Don't get me wrong - they sound great, but some types of music they're just hard to listen with.

Oh and they're uncomfortable as fuck until you get into the sr325 range..

This thread is now about expensive stuff, poor people fuck off
Old 09-07-2016, 05:47 PM
Aviak

5 hour battery life on the pods? #fail
Old 09-07-2016, 06:14 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatMice [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
xKoopa that's why you need to buy 5 of these. 1 in the car, 1 at work, 1 for the gym, 1 for home, and 1 for when your going out looking sexy as fuck!

Ella'Ella knows whats up.
but then when do i charge them? do i buy a second set of 5 so i can rotate them everyday while one set is charging?
Old 09-07-2016, 06:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by xKoopa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
but then when do i charge them? do i buy a second set of 5 so i can rotate them everyday while one set is charging?
Now you're just being ridiculous, xKoopa. Why would you recharge them? Just throw them out and get a new pair.

Nothing exceeds like excess.
Closed Thread