Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2017, 05:29 PM
Kobold

Im sad. The GoT show has gotten so terrible. I wouldn't even watch it if it weren't for the goddamn spoilers EVERYWHERE 5 mins after it airs. Anyone else think Littlefinger is fuking doomed? I feel like D&D were not told much about his masterplan from GRRM, and as a result he has kinda served his "purpose". WTF was the point of him talking to Jon last episode and just pushing his buttons? If he doesnt leave Winterfeld for the Eyre like ASAP I think hes dead meat. I also get the feeling since the Freys are somehow all dead the Brotherhood without Banners has served it's purpose and is also gonna be on the chopping block soon.

I'm more excited for Twin Peaks when the weekend arrives. Show is FUKING amazing and a great palet cleaser after the now clusterfuck GoT.
Old 07-30-2017, 05:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyondinfin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I'm more excited for Twin Peaks when the weekend arrives. Show is FUKING amazing and a great palet cleaser after the now clusterfuck GoT.

Twin Peaks is where its at.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 07-31-2017, 01:29 AM
Kobold

When is Cooper coming back? Seems like Lynch might save it til the damn last couple episodes...if we're lucky!
Old 07-31-2017, 02:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyondinfin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When is Cooper coming back? Seems like Lynch might save it til the damn last couple episodes...if we're lucky!
Sirks might let us discuss Twin Peaks in this thread-- but I'm not going to test that theory [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 07-31-2017, 01:54 PM
Banned

Confirmed need a TP thread.

I'M ON IT BOYS

=====

I think last nights GoT confirmed the Night King = Brandon Stark Theory. Littlefinger gives a pretty -WOKE- lecture to Sansa about using Schroedinger's cat and Quantum Universes as a method for perception and planning. I was watching this scene and immediately thought about Bran, being the three eyed raven, seeing all timelines etc.

Then, guess what? Brandon stark under Godtree w/ Sansa is the next scene.

Peter Littlefinger definitely on the wokebiz and I really do hope he marries Sansa, because, you know, he's just sooo dreamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Pretty good ep all around I'd say. Daenyrs acting p good this time, the Squidboy enjoying his status was really funny. I thought they did a good job setting up the parallels between Cersei getting her vengeance on the Snakeprincess and her daughter was good because it's like "OK well cersei is murdering the girl, but the girl's mom murdered CERSEI's girl so she's not really THAT evil heh..." and then Old TowerLady pulls the wool over Onehand-Prettyboy's eyes, sips down the nice poison, then strokes off about killing his son.
Old 07-31-2017, 09:15 PM
Banned

I know I'm not allowed here but anything concrete yet from the HBO hack today? We gettin dem thrones?
Old 08-01-2017, 05:58 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So Jon leaves Winterfell without seeing Bran. That's kind of annoying me. Someone just fucking tell him already. I hate when writers dangle story-changing revelations to main characters in front of the viewers.
If I remember right last week Bran was at Castle Black and Jon was at Winterfell.
Old 08-02-2017, 10:37 AM
Aviak

Game of Thrones is getting good. Looking forward to seeing Bran expose Littlefinger.
Old 08-02-2017, 01:29 PM
Planar Protector

I don't know if Bran will have a chance to. Aria is going to stab him ....and fast.

And yes, Bran was at Castle Black, then traveled to Winterfell but before getting there Jon hopped on a horse to see his new bride and check out his new dragon. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-03-2017, 01:29 AM
Fire Giant

Thought it was super dumb that Melly suggested Danny summon Jon, then Melly is like "welp guess I'll take off now, I'm sure I wouldn't have anything to add to this conversation."
Closed Thread