Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2021, 07:13 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrkTheSlayer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol damn dude, you’re the bully poser who can’t skate I was talking about earlier lol.
I hope you get the help you need.
Old 05-06-2021, 07:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yinein [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Autism, Hope that helps.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yinein [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm saying you have autism, and it's not a joke.
Quote:
Sorry you got autism
Quote:
Autismspeaks.org
Old 05-06-2021, 07:38 PM
Aviak

pretty autistic amirite
Old 05-06-2021, 08:12 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrkTheSlayer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ahh maybe I misinterpreted that? Yeah that would kinda be a bummer if I did. I’m sorry if you have autism also champ.
Why would it be a bummer? If you make it to your 20s or 30s without being diagnosed, that means u practically a normie
Old 05-06-2021, 09:02 PM
Planar Protector

Congrats guys!
Old 05-06-2021, 09:18 PM
Aviak

Quote:
I hope you get the help you need.
Help with what? I have no problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why would it be a bummer? If you make it to your 20s or 30s without being diagnosed, that means u practically a normie
Because I mean, well you know: it’s not like you’d know the difference but it’s like being colorblind or something. Missing out on certain aspects due to some sort of mental hindering of capacitance or something. Honestly don’t know what autism is just what the symptoms are.
Old 05-06-2021, 09:32 PM
Sarnak

what is "warder loot"?
Old 05-06-2021, 09:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhairava [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
blue (lol) raiding (LOL) drama

thoughts n prayers with u guys
Old 05-06-2021, 10:24 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sivaeb [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what is "warder loot"?
4 dragons that only spawn if the sleeper is asleep. They drop top notch gear. Kill all 4 and the sleeper wakes and does it’s thing and they never spawn again.

It always happens over drama and it’s like building a birdhouse with your friend: getting into an argument, then smashing the bird house and telling your friend to go home and never build a birdhouse with you again.
Old 05-06-2021, 10:40 PM
Kobold

Quote:
4 dragons that only spawn if the sleeper is asleep. They drop top notch gear. Kill all 4 and the sleeper wakes and does it’s thing and they never spawn again.

It always happens over drama and it’s like building a birdhouse with your friend: getting into an argument, then smashing the bird house and telling your friend to go home and never build a birdhouse with you again.
only like 3 of the items were top knotch. The others were just neat. SoD, Salindrite Dagger and monk robe are bae. But tink mask is if you want to be a gnome, but who the fuck wants to be a gnome? The rest is just kinda cool for its "this item doesn't drop anymore" allure.
Ielwenu - 56 magician
Deeloofie - 49 monk
Closed Thread