Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2019, 01:19 PM
Sarnak

Default How do I report a named kill steal?

I was camping Hadden since 5:50 AM this morning (CST). Around 10:45, Drest <Galaxy> shows up and sits behind me. He won't respond to my tells. Hadden spawns and Drest kills him while I am trying to cast/dot. He then claims he was there the entire time. Even though no one else was in the zone for hours.

He said his intention is to log in every 6 hours and get the kill. I have a screen shot.

How do I handle this?

Edit - Clarifying, there was lowbies in the zone off and on all morning, but only a handful of high level people passed through. A few stopped to chat (Netmusis and Pirahna <Aftermath>.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Drest.JPG (58.9 KB, 1382 views)
Last edited by bricke75; 01-25-2019 at 01:39 PM..
Old 01-25-2019, 01:23 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-25-2019, 01:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bricke75 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was camping Hadden since 5:50 AM this morning (CST). Around 10:45, Drest <Galaxy> shows up and sits behind me. He won't respond to my tells. Hadden spawns and Drest kills him while I am trying to cast/dot. He then claims he was there the entire time. Even though no one else was in the zone for hours.

He said his intention is to log in every 6 hours and get the kill. I have a screen shot.

How do I handle this?
No one but you was in qeynos hills for hours huh? Sounds like you just impeached your own credibility. Why would anyone believe you?

Nah but seriously, don't lie if you want people to take you seriously. There's no way in hell that zone was empty for hours straight when p99 pop has been booming. Petition ingame I guess. Record your camp next time maybe to submit if needed to make things air tight from your side.
Old 01-25-2019, 01:29 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No one but you was in qeynos hills for hours huh? Sounds like you just impeached your own credibility. Why would anyone believe you?

Nah but seriously, don't lie if you want people to take you seriously. There's no way in hell that zone was empty for hours straight when p99 pop has been booming. Petition ingame I guess. Record your camp next time maybe to submit if needed to make things air tight from your side.
I meant early this morning. A few people like Pirahna <Aftermath> and Netmusis stopped by, chatted briefly and saw I had the camp and moved on.

Obviously there was lowbies, but no one at Hadden's camp is what I meant.

This guy is claiming it was his camp since he last killed Hadden 6 hours ago, even though he wasn't in the zone the last 5.5 hours.
Old 01-25-2019, 01:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bricke75 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I meant early this morning. A few people like Pirahna <Aftermath> and Netmusis stopped by, chatted briefly and saw I had the camp and moved on.

Obviously there was lowbies, but no one at Hadden's camp is what I meant.
God. Flip floppers might be worse than straight up liars! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-25-2019, 01:35 PM
Aviak

In order to report him you will need Logs from the encounter, Fraps WITH game sounds and player sounds of the event with multiple angles of the occurrence. With all this on your side it should be an easy concession of the next 2 Haddens in your favor.
Old 01-25-2019, 01:36 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
God. Flip floppers might be worse than straight up liars! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've sent a petition in game. And apparently I now have a witness [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Planar Protector

Youre in the right on this one purely because that guy admitted to his wrongdoing and just is ignorant of the rules and made up his own. Sounds like he did not get the earring so you won't get one from a petition but hopefully he gets a minor slap for admitting his malicious intent.
Sarnak

Make sure y'all read the screen shot text.
Old 01-25-2019, 01:37 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Youre in the right on this one purely because that guy admitted to his wrongdoing and just is ignorant of the rules and made up his own. Sounds like he did not get the earring so you won't get one from a petition but hopefully he gets a minor slap for admitting his malicious intent.
Agreed. Thank you!
Closed Thread