Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2021, 11:32 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abukii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Got proof there big boy?
I'm not in the habit of running OBS in EC, but I do have logs of it, yes.
Old 04-30-2021, 11:37 AM
Skeleton

[Sat Apr 17 05:30:29 2021] Ramal auctions, 'selling Book of Souls MQ, taking serious offers only. looking for VP keys'
[Sat Apr 17 05:30:48 2021] Players in EverQuest:
[Sat Apr 17 05:30:48 2021] ---------------------------

[Sat Apr 17 05:30:48 2021] [55 Conjurer] Ramal (Erudite) <Seal Team> ZONE: ecommons
[Sat Apr 17 05:30:48 2021] There is 1 player in EverQuest.
Old 04-30-2021, 11:42 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un4Scene [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[Sat Apr 17 05:30:29 2021] Ramal auctions, 'selling Book of Souls MQ, taking serious offers only. looking for VP keys'

[Sat Apr 17 05:30:48 2021] [55 Conjurer] Ramal (Erudite) <Seal Team> ZONE: ecommons
Yeah because a magician clearly has a hate book after all we witnessed from bard/enchanter races now rogue only.
Old 04-30-2021, 12:46 PM
Skeleton

Check the date. That was before the enchanter GFlux trick, and before it was a rogue-only race. I strongly suggest you try checking your facts before you accuse other people of lieing, or falsifying information.
Old 04-30-2021, 01:04 PM
Orc

seems legit, ill have a talk to ramal.
Old 04-30-2021, 01:24 PM
Kobold

For the real rogue experience you have to at least attempt to sneak in alone
Old 04-30-2021, 05:26 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un4Scene [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Check the date. That was before the enchanter GFlux trick, and before it was a rogue-only race. I strongly suggest you try checking your facts before you accuse other people of lieing, or falsifying information.
I'm surprised you have enough brain cells to breathe tbh, you are one smooth brained mofo.
Old 04-30-2021, 09:38 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abukii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm surprised you have enough brain cells to breathe tbh, you are one smooth brained mofo.
I think there's a valid argument to be made that someone who has nothing to offer to a discussion except ignorant insults and baseless accusations might be reacting from a position in the lower echelons of the academic scale. That's just one person's perspective though...

See, I actually get it. I don't blame all of ST for all the BS that the guild does, because I understand that many members of ST think the heinous behavior and toxic attitude that they perpetuate is actually justified. People like you, Abukii, and Smash, and Vill, have been spreading lies and contempt for the other raiding guilds for so long that some people actually believe it. Some people actually believe that ST is always the victim, and that ST never violates rules, or the PNP.

The rest of us that are involved in raiding on Green, though... we see right through all the BS. At this point, ST has basically accused every other end-game guild on the server of something, and, the majority of the time, it's because ST thinks they're seeing tactics that they themselves have used, or at least considered. I can't speak to every individual situation, but sometimes an accident is just an accident. Sometimes unexpected shit happens, and things don't go as planned. The fact that those things don't always work in favor of ST is NOT an indication that someone is trying to cheat.

For anyone that has even the most meager ability to recognize a pattern of behavior, it is glaringly obvious. ST will bitch and whine about every little detail that doesn't directly give them an advantage; and yet they will scream for weeks if anyone even suggests that anything be changed that might reduce the advantages that ST has already established for themselves. It's happening right now - this very minute. I know you've seen it, Abukii, because you just can't help yourself from poking the bear on the Green UN server.

Yes, of course ST wants to perpetuate the current system used for the rogue book race, because one specific rogue from ST (Appletop) has grabbed that book at least a dozen times. And while ST is stocking up on books, guilds like Dynasty, Gathered Might, Venerate, Black Lotus, Fires of Heaven, etc... are lucky if they've gotten one or two.

This is not about skill, as ST leadership loves to claim. Appletop doesn't use any particular skill other than knowing the route. He's not strafe-running, or jumping, or anything else to minimize his travel time. So how has Appletop accomplished this? See... we have it on video. It's very plain and simple. Appletop arrives in the zone and starts moving several seconds before anyone else does. That's it. There's nothing else to it. No particular skill is needed to win a race when you have a significant head start.

Now, I know for a fact that Ramal had only recently joined ST when he was auctioning that book in EC. I'm not even mad about that... I think there's a strong possibility that he acquired the book prior to his ST membership, so I don't blame ST for that. It's kind of a shitty move on Ramal's part, in my opinion, but that's not necessarily the fault of ST.

What I DO blame ST for is corrupting the general demeanor and attitude of the entire server with all their lies, exploits, finger-pointing, and woe-is-me bullshit. The rest of the guilds are trying to find a way to work together in an equitable manner, while ST is doing everything in their power to tip the scales squarely in their favor; and at the same time, ST claims that everyone else is doing exactly what they're doing. That is simply not true. Yet.

See, everyone has a breaking point. The more ST keeps pushing this line of crap, the more fed up everyone else is getting. If it continues, eventually, enough people are gonna take a stand against ST to warrant the GM's taking a(nother) drastic action against them.

So here's my suggestions:
1) Stop being a douche.
2) Stop being a greedy douche.
3) Stop blaming everyone else for the problems that ST instigated.
4) Read the fucking PNP and at least make an attempt to follow it, like the rest of us do.
Old 04-30-2021, 09:43 PM
Orc

Quote:
I think there's a valid argument to be made that someone who has nothing to offer to a discussion except ignorant insults and baseless accusations might be reacting from a position in the lower echelons of the academic scale. That's just one person's perspective though...

See, I actually get it. I don't blame all of ST for all the BS that the guild does, because I understand that many members of ST think the heinous behavior and toxic attitude that they perpetuate is actually justified. People like you, Abukii, and Smash, and Vill, have been spreading lies and contempt for the other raiding guilds for so long that some people actually believe it. Some people actually believe that ST is always the victim, and that ST never violates rules, or the PNP.

The rest of us that are involved in raiding on Green, though... we see right through all the BS. At this point, ST has basically accused every other end-game guild on the server of something, and, the majority of the time, it's because ST thinks they're seeing tactics that they themselves have used, or at least considered. I can't speak to every individual situation, but sometimes an accident is just an accident. Sometimes unexpected shit happens, and things don't go as planned. The fact that those things don't always work in favor of ST is NOT an indication that someone is trying to cheat.

For anyone that has even the most meager ability to recognize a pattern of behavior, it is glaringly obvious. ST will bitch and whine about every little detail that doesn't directly give them an advantage; and yet they will scream for weeks if anyone even suggests that anything be changed that might reduce the advantages that ST has already established for themselves. It's happening right now - this very minute. I know you've seen it, Abukii, because you just can't help yourself from poking the bear on the Green UN server.

Yes, of course ST wants to perpetuate the current system used for the rogue book race, because one specific rogue from ST (Appletop) has grabbed that book at least a dozen times. And while ST is stocking up on books, guilds like Dynasty, Gathered Might, Venerate, Black Lotus, Fires of Heaven, etc... are lucky if they've gotten one or two.

This is not about skill, as ST leadership loves to claim. Appletop doesn't use any particular skill other than knowing the route. He's not strafe-running, or jumping, or anything else to minimize his travel time. So how has Appletop accomplished this? See... we have it on video. It's very plain and simple. Appletop arrives in the zone and starts moving several seconds before anyone else does. That's it. There's nothing else to it. No particular skill is needed to win a race when you have a significant head start.

Now, I know for a fact that Ramal had only recently joined ST when he was auctioning that book in EC. I'm not even mad about that... I think there's a strong possibility that he acquired the book prior to his ST membership, so I don't blame ST for that. It's kind of a shitty move on Ramal's part, in my opinion, but that's not necessarily the fault of ST.

What I DO blame ST for is corrupting the general demeanor and attitude of the entire server with all their lies, exploits, finger-pointing, and woe-is-me bullshit. The rest of the guilds are trying to find a way to work together in an equitable manner, while ST is doing everything in their power to tip the scales squarely in their favor; and at the same time, ST claims that everyone else is doing exactly what they're doing. That is simply not true. Yet.

See, everyone has a breaking point. The more ST keeps pushing this line of crap, the more fed up everyone else is getting. If it continues, eventually, enough people are gonna take a stand against ST to warrant the GM's taking a(nother) drastic action against them.

So here's my suggestions:
1) Stop being a douche.
2) Stop being a greedy douche.
3) Stop blaming everyone else for the problems that ST instigated.
4) Read the fucking PNP and at least make an attempt to follow it, like the rest of us do.
TLDR, have you tried getting good like Galach suggested?
Old 04-30-2021, 09:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

I’m guess you’re new here if you take ramal seriously (I don’t mean that as an insult to you, more of an FYI)
Closed Thread