Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2020, 11:12 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 04-21-2020, 11:13 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trademarked [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Grats for what? RNG only suspended from Ring War (that they were utterly inept and ill-equipped to handle anyways, as shown repeatedly of late).

Both Riot and AG suspensions were handed out via RNG petitions.
RNG setting themselves up in prime position to make all sorts of alliances and agreements with the other guilds. The big grats goes to RNG!
About the RW... It was really just poor mobilization on getting correct classes there first or else it could of been done... don't go throwing out false accusations. We have never started RW just to waste it. We do RW with 25-40 on the reg easy. Sorry we don't have 170 man wall licking zerg 24/7 and actually have to organize much more efficiently.

How bout "We lost a ring war by failing to do the 3rd turn in on time." coming from an actual riot member. Ooffff..

Also don't ya think is is conman sense both riot and AG suspension petitions were handed out from RNG petitions BECAUSE of infractions AGAINST RNG... Look at the big brain on Brad here.

P.S. Sorry you don't get to kill Vulak next cycle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-21-2020, 11:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
If the guild that put in the original complaint would like to pull it back, that is up to them and this suspension becomes void.
I was away a for a while but I never read something like this before.

This can end either in a love story or be the beginning of a long hate relationship [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Prolly in nothing of it...but there is a chance of hope for a part 2 to this raid suspension
Old 04-21-2020, 11:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clearmind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It was really just poor mobilization on getting correct classes there first or else it could of been done
We pay you DKP for soulfires
Old 04-21-2020, 11:22 PM
Planar Protector

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eafRE74JGZ8
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 04-21-2020, 11:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradsamma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, RnG can't compete so they're resorting to lawyer questing.

Anyhow, AG and Riot are suspended on different weekends. I can guarantee you that those two will make it their jobs to deny RnG of everything possible and an act of spite for their petty bullshit.
Your entire response is petty LOL.. QQ sorry you don't get to kill Vulak next week.

Also both riot and AG infractions were legit and riot / AG would have done the same thing if it was done to them. Even for way less so don't going throwing out petty lawyer questing accusations. Man up and accept it.. Sorry it may be hard for someone who just responds to BPs and collects free DKP with a 170 man zerg for free loot.
Old 04-21-2020, 11:44 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
8 months of free vulaks and still so salty

can't imagine what the screeching will be like when they make reasonable raid rules for tov
Thats very optimistic of you

<Gravity>
Old 04-22-2020, 12:02 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hideousclaw [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thats very optimistic of you
i'll hit 60 eventually [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-22-2020, 12:26 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i'll hit 60 eventually [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thats realistic! I believe in you!

<Gravity>
Old 04-22-2020, 12:38 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
8 months of free vulaks and still so salty

can't imagine what the screeching will be like when they make reasonable raid rules for tov
I highly doubt RnG can even take down an AoE'ing vulak. Especially without infinite soulfire.

Also cry to daddy and petition more. RnG is just as guilty of the bullshit, it's just that Riot aren't crybabies and don't petition constantly.

AM/RnG's favorite tactic has always been to park their raid right next to another to try to force concedes when a pull inevitably goes wrong. They are toxic pieces of shit and always will be.
Closed Thread