Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2017, 05:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
anyway more than 35 new players will be kneeling tomorrow so trump did a good job making things a lot worse
da mediaz told me that trump luvs chaos hehe

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 09-23-2017, 05:13 PM
Planar Protector

anything to stop the fat king from looking bad

ryan and mcconnell told him to get fucked, in case you guys had trouble following the legislative failures. he is not going to pass a single election item.

yeah the 1% were really going to get a 20% tax break because it would bring them back to the USA lmao....pro tip, the 1% already pay taxes in Ireland/Holland/Dutch Isles.

They don't even need to "come back" to pay taxes. Tax haven system is fully legal and works fine. Maybe you small shits should study the Apple model and realize that tax cuts simply won't get shareholders to agree to relocate back within the United States border. Its just not happening.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 09-23-2017, 06:14 PM
Planar Protector

Azzar, danke. I'm waiting for Mick to promote liberal-labeling more since they don't realize they fell into the same dichotomy-trap that Xaanka did. Divide us to control us. Get woke (Did I do it right?).
Old 09-23-2017, 10:39 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Divide us to control us. Get woke (Did I do it right?).
Give me a F-ing break, that is libturd 101 with all your identity politic nonsense, try again when you can come up with an original thought and not just spit up some talking point from your Borg master.
Old 09-24-2017, 01:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Give me a F-ing break, that is libturd 101 with all your identity politic nonsense, try again when you can come up with an original thought and not just spit up some talking point from your Borg master.
Another has fallen to the Dichotomy! Raise a mound for their sad spirit, and may the Gods ferry their soul to paradise.
Old 09-24-2017, 11:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
personsl attacks, bitter cry baby snowflake tears, upset childishness. Divide us to control us. More childish tears.
No, you did not get woke. Classic liberal try to use our own argument against the other side but completely lacking in both substance and honesty.

Watch, next they're gonna try to use free speech as the reason why football players should be supported by the president when they sit like babies at a summer camp storybook reading.
Last edited by mickmoranis; 09-24-2017 at 11:22 AM..
Old 09-24-2017, 11:26 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-24-2017, 03:00 PM
Banned

kneel to the flag because browns arnt treated fairly, the flag that represents the most forward progress in civil rights out of any country in the history of mankind.
Old 09-24-2017, 03:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, you did not get woke. Classic liberal try to use our own argument against the other side but completely lacking in both substance and honesty.

Watch, next they're gonna try to use free speech as the reason why football players should be supported by the president when they sit like babies at a summer camp storybook reading.
Thank you for proving my point. Another mound will be raised, and does anyone else read Mick's posts in Gerald Broflowski's voice?
Old 09-24-2017, 04:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Thank you for proving my point. Another mound will be raised, and does anyone else read Mick's posts in Gerald Broflowski's voice?
real edgy
Closed Thread