Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2019, 10:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wrecking our joints to own the lipiderals
thats my dog
Old 03-02-2019, 10:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
thats my dog
dont make fun. every choice has a consequence and they've chosen years of pain to get a temporary he-man cosplay. it's a harmful thread.
Old 03-02-2019, 10:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dont make fun. every choice has a consequence and they've chosen years of pain to get a temporary he-man cosplay. it's a harmful thread.
that's a strong position my dear.

i think their life expectancies are better than if they didn't lift. they may just not like cardio enough to keep it in their routine.

idk why anyone would choose it over being a cut lithe skinny dude, but hey. at least their eating problem doesnt make them obese.
Old 03-03-2019, 01:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Stick to the trannny and politics thread bub

That’s more your speed

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 03-03-2019, 02:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stick to the trannny and politics thread bub

That’s more your speed
*10 years later*

i have cartilage and u dont
Old 03-03-2019, 02:45 AM
Planar Protector

Drinking at the ranch. My wife is here for once. I’m gonna fuck her but probably gonna paSS our during. God damn whiskey and baltika Russian imperial stout
Old 03-03-2019, 03:08 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
*10 years later*

i have cartilage and u dont
Preserving yourself for green?

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 03-03-2019, 02:43 PM
Planar Protector

The guy who smokes camels is talking about cartilage

Also, lifting isn’t necessarily terrible for your joints. Form has a lot to say about that
Old 03-03-2019, 03:54 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Also, lifting isn’t necessarily terrible for your joints. Form has a lot to say about that
Agreed, lifting isn't terrible for your joints at all, as long as you build up the joint supporting muscles and do it the right way. Going in cold, or trying to "max out" without doing the correct amount of prep work in advance is when injuries happen. I have PRs of 440 on bench, 585 on deadlift, 415 on incline and 485 on squat (It's a little low because of scoliosis and 2 types of permanent nerve damage in my back from an accident). Not once have I ever had a joint issue related to lifting. Of course I don't plan on "maxing" without building up to it weeks in advance.
Old 03-04-2019, 12:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

COPD and atherosclerosis much more manageable than some joint pain

Closed Thread