Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2019, 08:41 AM
Kobold

Default The autistic entitlement is alive and real in HK

I know the majority of you know what a toxic cesspool some of this game can be, especially spots that are contested for decent items, xp, plat, or any combination of the above. Just wanted to share a video of HK today featuring TSS's own Windowz.

initial ks
talkin about it
fun language with another FTE steal, though this is dubious and we are both just sitting on the mob

Notes:
  • The first clip is my first interaction with this guy. There is no creative editing involved, watch as much as you care to.
  • He is a member of TSS, however chose to roll /anon while behaving like this.
  • While clipping this was fun, surely he got the last laugh by enjoying an all you can eat guard buffet while I was busying putting this together.
  • These clips are on my pc, so if he deletes this from his stream and anybody actually winds up caring about it, I can easily post them myself.

Honestly, the vast majority of my interactions with others in this game, even in contested areas, has resulted in a lot of friendships made, and on the lower end, adherence to the rules and mutual respect. This was just a bit of an outlier and I thought I'd share it.
Old 07-02-2019, 08:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarlmarxbros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know the majority of you know what a toxic cesspool some of this game can be...

Hello. I’d like to point out that you used autism as a generalized insult in your thread title.
Old 07-02-2019, 08:55 AM
Kobold

Nono, we are all in this together. I'm equally deserving of any such label. How else you think I could spend an hour going through this laughably bad stream to find the (arguably) juicy bits?
Old 07-02-2019, 09:12 AM
Planar Protector

Smile

I remember doing a report on pervasive developmental disorders in psych 101. If you think autism is funny, you’ll think childhood distintegration disorder is hilarious. I guess they call it regressive autism these days, but you basically get a normally developed child for a few years and they suddenly acquire severe mental impairments and forget skills they’ve learned. I was literally crying as I wrote that essay and thought about the parents. Funny stuff!
Old 07-02-2019, 09:13 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hello. I’d like to point out that you used autism as a generalized insult in your thread title.
Not accurate, autistic was used to describe the type or style of the entitlement of the accused party. They acted entitled, in an autistic manner. It's very possible that the OP feels that any manner of entitlement is a negative, but that autism is not necessarily negative itself.
Old 07-02-2019, 09:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DromalPhrenia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not accurate, autistic was used to describe the type or style of the entitlement of the accused party. They acted entitled, in an autistic manner. It's very possible that the OP feels that any manner of entitlement is a negative, but that autism is not necessarily negative itself.
Look, I’m trying to call out inappropriate behavior and you go all high-functioning in support of it with your verbose, pedantic communication style. You’re not helping.
Old 07-02-2019, 09:31 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Look, I’m trying to call out inappropriate behavior and you go all high-functioning in support of it with your verbose, pedantic communication style. You’re not helping.
I am helping the dear readers understand important differences in how words are used, lest they be led astray by your incorrect posts.

And I choose to do so in a way that some might be inclined to call.... autistic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-02-2019, 09:34 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Really I feel like someone who latches on to a single word in a post rather than the larger content is more deserving of being placed on the spectrum. That's just me though, I'm sure you have other thoughts that will help juice you post count, give you attention, and make you feel all warm and fuzzy and validated inside.
Old 07-02-2019, 09:53 AM
Planar Protector

CC, why are you trying to SJW in this person's Elf-lord thread? Having a slow day?

Nuggie / Celelilly / Zackattacker - not guilded <TAKP>
RETIRED Nuggiemag - <Sodden Seakings> formerly Ironborn

Nuggie - Undead Mage on Old Blanchy (Classic WoW)
RETIRED - Nuggie / Celelilly / Conavar - <Omni> formerly <Vesica Dei> P99
Duggie/Wuggie <Mythic Legends> EQ1-Lanys

On to the Future in Pantheon
Old 07-02-2019, 10:29 AM
Planar Protector

This is all I have going on atm is besides processing that I was told I look like Sebastian Bach last night and that, 5 years ago, two doves released were attacked by a crow and a seagull immediately after being released following a speech by Pope Francis.
Closed Thread