Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2016, 06:50 PM
Sarnak

Default who the hell stole my name

DL'd pokemon go this morning and somebody took the name jibekn already. Speak up it could only have been one of you psychopaths.
Old 07-16-2016, 07:00 PM
Fire Giant

probably your alter ego logged in before you did, guy is always doing shady shit
Old 07-16-2016, 07:01 PM
Sarnak

HEHEHehehe hehe heh h *starts crying*
Old 07-16-2016, 08:36 PM
Planar Protector

Tbh it seems like it would be a pretty common name for a chinamen
Old 07-16-2016, 09:30 PM
Fire Giant

wtf is this lolol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26Io05ZqK34
Old 07-16-2016, 10:07 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostCause [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hahaha

Thats what happens was some diabetic obese mentally retarded danish people band together to show how much of an effect I had on them. One of their players used the begurgle crown to spawn that bitch in lake rathe tear for the cleric epic and I made him flee into south karana on my monk vs their 60 shm. They lost their cleric epic and I took it for myself. I made a video of it raw footage but dont feel like turning it off private at the moment.
Old 07-16-2016, 11:04 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokuten99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hahaha

Thats what happens was some diabetic obese mentally retarded danish people band together to show how much of an effect I had on them. One of their players used the begurgle crown to spawn that bitch in lake rathe tear for the cleric epic and I made him flee into south karana on my monk vs their 60 shm. They lost their cleric epic and I took it for myself. I made a video of it raw footage but dont feel like turning it off private at the moment.
Seems to me that they were just having some fun in the video. You take this video game entirely too seriously and I've heard multiple people say that everquest has taken a mental toll on you.
Old 07-17-2016, 04:22 AM
Planar Protector

it was me
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 07-17-2016, 07:37 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ames1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seems to me that they were just having some fun in the video. You take this video game entirely too seriously and I've heard multiple people say that everquest has taken a mental toll on you.
haha I just watched the video again they actually recently remade this video and cut out all the parts that showed their obese diabetic bodies. The original was made in 2014 and was taken down I guess they were too embarrassed. It really was a gem before they edited it. used to be 3 minutes or so.

You confuse me though ames. I spent 5 minutes having a blast to cause 16 hours of hardships for these lads and they planned an entire event in RL to talk about me. then they proceeded to only record a fragment of them laughing to try to give the impression they didnt care but the fact they made a video of it proves the complete opposite. They actually planned an event bought some kind of balloon animal, and I take this game too seriously? lol?
Old 07-17-2016, 11:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokuten99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
haha I just watched the video again they actually recently remade this video and cut out all the parts that showed their obese diabetic bodies. The original was made in 2014 and was taken down I guess they were too embarrassed. It really was a gem before they edited it. used to be 3 minutes or so.

You confuse me though ames. I spent 5 minutes having a blast to cause 16 hours of hardships for these lads and they planned an entire event in RL to talk about me. then they proceeded to only record a fragment of them laughing to try to give the impression they didnt care but the fact they made a video of it proves the complete opposite. They actually planned an event bought some kind of balloon animal, and I take this game too seriously? lol?
thankx for comment

now shut the fuck up faggot boy
Closed Thread