Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2019, 07:39 AM
Planar Protector

I played a druid before rolling a rogue. I never took the time to learn about or appreciate how effective they are as a charm-pet class. I probably never once charmed anything.
Old 04-18-2019, 09:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I played a druid before rolling a rogue. I never took the time to learn about or appreciate how effective they are as a charm-pet class. I probably never once charmed anything.
Same, I had no idea they could charm. I just remembered everyone single kiting mobs.
Old 04-18-2019, 03:45 PM
Kobold

As a cleric, knowing I could use /RT to target the person who just sent me a tell and /TT to send a tell to my target would have been huge. I did at least know about /tar player name, but those other two were new to me with P99.
Old 04-18-2019, 04:03 PM
Sarnak

Pro tip (this is best for 60 druids), when getting a rez and you are in zone at your corpse already, /corpse before rez to have your corpse directly below you. When rez box is available, begin casting POTG (or any other single buff for non-60 druids or any other class/lvl) and accept rez midcast. Potg will land immediately after getting rez, vastly reducing time it takes to med back to full.
Old 04-18-2019, 06:28 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by eezl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pro tip (this is best for 60 druids), when getting a rez and you are in zone at your corpse already, /corpse before rez to have your corpse directly below you. When rez box is available, begin casting POTG (or any other single buff for non-60 druids or any other class/lvl) and accept rez midcast. Potg will land immediately after getting rez, vastly reducing time it takes to med back to full.
You don't even have to be in zone for this to work. I always SOW myself when getting rezzed to an interior zone
Old 04-18-2019, 09:10 PM
Sarnak

wow this i will have to try, so the cast doesnt finish but it still applies on zoning?
Old 04-19-2019, 01:37 PM
Kobold

I would tell myself not to roll a cleric as my first character, make a druid or necro instead.

I would tell myself to farm manastones.
Closed Thread