Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2019, 03:10 PM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to LazyHydras

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lothisu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just so I'm clear, did you want Eliashib to clear a yellow brick road for you and your guild to get to the fountain to make it easier for you to contest?
Hi, Eliashib. Good to see you post on the forums.

Nephinine - 60 Iksar Necromancer

Krystaps - 60 Iksar Warrior

Remember. . . Iksar is the master race.
Old 04-20-2019, 05:01 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lothisu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just so I'm clear, did you want Eliashib to clear a yellow brick road for you and your guild to get to the fountain to make it easier for you to contest?
Yes, that's exactly the point of this entire thread. Clear me a way to the fountain. Nailed it!

...or, just maybe, it could be about following clearly established rules.

I have no problem with losing a target when beaten fair and square. It's happened many times. I DO have a problem when a small number of people cheat and are a detriment to fun and good competition.

So if the rules aren't followed in Hate, can we now park a few people in Fear for the Golems? Maybe set up a farm crew in Velk so we don't have to get people up to him either? How about something bigger and park a few groups at the exit in west ToV for LTK? Oh...none of these things are allowed? However in Hate, it's perfectly fine to park people there, track for something, then log in and ninja it as soon as it pops. It's creates a slippery slope to throwing all rules out the window.

As I said, either revise the rules, delete the rules, have everyone ignore the rules, or actually enforce the rules.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=189856

Q26: What exactly does the staff consider a Raid mob?
A: ...along with Maestro and mini bosses in Plane of Hate (if a guild is actively clearing hate when a mini boss spawns, they will not be DQ'd from that mini boss).

Q16: Are we allowed to bind at raid mobs? And/or camp out toons at raid mobs?
A: Absolutely not.
Old 04-20-2019, 05:29 PM
Sarnak

People have already told you repeatedly how to address the problem. Get a tracker up there and get video evidence of any perceived illegal behavior and send to GMs to address. People do illegal / shady stuff all the time in ToV etc. and unless there is proof nothing happens to the guilty parties there either.
Old 04-20-2019, 07:00 PM
Planar Protector

So Eliashib is Nalken? Why am I not surprised to see Nalken's name as one of the accused people here?

Nalken, who is suppposedly Stormwulfe as well (???) applied to join Anonymous a while back and lied on his application (as an adult, on a video game.) The whole situation was very odd as he was claiming to have just returned to the game after a break of several years yet he had Stormwulfe and his Druid (can't recall the name) listed as his characters, and they were both tagged <Anonymous> roughly 6 months before he put this new application in. Weird.

This was after Nalken was trying to buy a full set of SS plate armor in the tunnel for what must have been a month at least. He joined us for a couple weeks, struck out on a few HoT raids, then left one evening after saying he doesn't like using Discord or something along those lines. Ten minutes later he was tagged <Veloci Shift> who happened to be raiding that night.... you guessed it, Halls of Testing. Hope you guys enjoyed my story.
[51 Champion] Logue (Halfling)
Old 04-20-2019, 07:35 PM
Orc

Nalken or whatever he goes by now adays is a pretty well known RMTer/account buyer. Not surprising to see someone using his characters now adays for a hate farming crew.
Old 04-20-2019, 09:30 PM
Sarnak

power level a monk to 46 and flop them to fountain. low level agro the shit out of fucking everything and wipe them like mudbutt.
Old 04-21-2019, 12:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizersoze [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
power level a monk to 46 and flop them to fountain. low level agro the shit out of fucking everything and wipe them like mudbutt.
That sounds illegal
Old 04-21-2019, 02:02 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizersoze [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
is it illegal to stop illegal activities by illegal means? Or is it a double negative and makes that legal and pure
Old 04-21-2019, 03:19 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visual [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
is it illegal to stop illegal activities by illegal means? Or is it a double negative and makes that legal and pure
its only illegal if you get caught
Old 04-21-2019, 03:42 AM
Sarnak

There is only one choice it seems, beat them at their own game.
Closed Thread