Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2019, 03:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caldwin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This just makes no sense at all. The left are the ones that want all races to be treated equally (at least that's what they claim). But then a "Whiteness Studies" professor (who obviously is a leftist, since no one on the right would have such a course) says that people who treat races equally are dangerous? Really? Is she saying that white leftists are dangerous? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Either that or she's saying the white left don't want to treat the races equally and only the white "racist" right want to treat races equally. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The left can't have it both ways... as much as they try. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
While they present themselves as news, WND is basically a tabloid for radical right-wingers.

You can watch Robin DiAngelo(the professor lady) on youtube if you want the raw story.
Old 04-20-2019, 04:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caldwin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This just makes no sense at all. The left are the ones that want all races to be treated equally (at least that's what they claim). But then a "Whiteness Studies" professor (who obviously is a leftist, since no one on the right would have such a course) says that people who treat races equally are dangerous? Really? Is she saying that white leftists are dangerous? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Either that or she's saying the white left don't want to treat the races equally and only the white "racist" right want to treat races equally. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The left can't have it both ways... as much as they try. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's the equity vs equality debate.

Except she's demonizing people for living by what they've been taught for their entire lives.

You see, to her, you should treat others as lesser beings because of historical circumstances.

She of course ignores certain parts of history though, so her rules fall apart when challenged.

It's fun to deal with these retarded fringe believers.
Old 04-20-2019, 04:52 PM
Banned

So I bet if everything was reverse world and Trump was black the Republicans would be even more upset than they are.

Tbh yall should run an intersectional candidate. That is the next thing u could do to dupe the electorate.

Like. Susan Collins. Would be GG for dems.
Old 04-20-2019, 05:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jerry's kid, with a PhD in crazymaking.
Old 04-20-2019, 05:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
While they present themselves as news, WND is basically a tabloid for radical right-wingers.

You can watch Robin DiAngelo(the professor lady) on youtube if you want the raw story.

Kinda like CNN is a tabloid for left-wingers. I feel ya.
Old 04-20-2019, 05:23 PM
Banned

https://youtu.be/QKLg1cAeRS8
Old 04-20-2019, 05:28 PM
Banned

All this anti-white news...hmm...

Starting to look like apartheid up and here.
Old 04-20-2019, 05:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorondor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kinda like CNN is a tabloid for left-wingers. I feel ya.
the mensa laureate, folks
Old 04-20-2019, 07:15 PM
Sarnak

5 Stories The Media Was Afraid To Tell You:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rpEbxWtYzU

1),2) 10,000 illegal aliens from terrorist sponsoring nations in US with deportation orders. But, the left not doing anything to speed up these deportations.

3) Compass police chief removed due to his political views. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

4) AOC releases another false climate change video. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

5) Buttigieg falsely accuses Pence of being anti-gay. I'm not sure if Pence is anti-gay or not (I don't really pay much attention to Pence), but the specific accusation by Buttigieg and the left described in this video is false.
Old 04-20-2019, 09:41 PM
Sarnak

I finally found the link to that political quadrant test I saw others in this thread were taking a few days ago. I also took a couple of others tests I found.

Political Compass: https://www.politicalcompass.org
Economic Left/Right: 3.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.15

IRDlabs: https://www.idrlabs.com/political-coordinates/test.php
77.8% Right, 25% Liberal

GoToQuiz: https://www.gotoquiz.com/politics/po...trum-quiz.html
You are a right social libertarian.
Right: 7.11, Libertarian: 6.09

I think the Political Compass questions seemed a little biased in their wording. Though, with all 3, there were some questions that the answer would be it depends, depending on certain circumstances or meaning of certain words or phrases in the question, i.e. the use of corporate, when for me it depended on whether they meant in the free market, or if they meant crony capitalism.

I liked the GoToQuiz the best because not only do the have strongly agree, agree, neutral (which isn't in the Political Compass test), disagree and strongly disagree... they also have you indicate how relevant the question is to you.
Closed Thread