Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2019, 04:30 PM
Kobold

It was fun coming to an agreement with Kittens and cheering on their kill before moving on to ours, A+ would do again

A very smart person from a guild that shall remain unnamed jumped to tell everyone he could that AM leapfrogged Kittens, which would probably come as a big surprise to Kittens [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-08-2019, 06:06 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnymous [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fuck off Dannyl your own guild doesn’t even like you.
I would buy a plane ticket, fly across the country, saw my own legs off, and crawl across the floor to drink Dannyl's spilled bongwater

You know nothing, nerd
Old 04-08-2019, 06:37 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by beargryllz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would buy a plane ticket, fly across the country, saw my own legs off, and crawl across the floor to drink Dannyl's spilled bongwater

You know nothing, nerd
Danny once told me that he's pretty much above smoking weed and only eats edibles.
Old 04-08-2019, 06:46 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chardy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Aftermath and Kittens teamed up to split twins and trips to avoid leapfrogging and perpetual wiping.

AG trained AM with flurries during a botched Koi attempt.

Kittens got more Ntov kills than AG.

AG did get AoW with 135 man zerg! Welcome to the AoW club!

OP is a salty cunt.

meh.
107 isnt quite 135 but I guess your math skills might be slightly off.
Old 04-08-2019, 07:21 PM
Fire Giant

regardless killing solo AoW is a nice feat, good job AG
Oralen - 60 Ranger <Core>
Old 04-08-2019, 07:31 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chardy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Aftermath and Kittens teamed up to split twins and trips to avoid leapfrogging and perpetual wiping.

AG trained AM with flurries during a botched Koi attempt.

Kittens got more Ntov kills than AG.

AG did get AoW with 135 man zerg! Welcome to the AoW club!

OP is a salty cunt.

meh.
Well, the day started out with AM leapfrogging Core for doze. I'm not going out of my way to complain about it because it's apparently within the rules, but let's not pretend AM didn't leapfrog.
Old 04-08-2019, 08:44 PM
Planar Protector

filed under I should get some sun

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 04-08-2019, 08:51 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by planarity [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well, the day started out with AM leapfrogging Core for doze. I'm not going out of my way to complain about it because it's apparently within the rules, but let's not pretend AM didn't leapfrog.
Now friend lets be honest with each other, what do you expect to happen? Do we turn every dragon into an FTE race of trash pulls? First guild to pull a drake gets to lay claim to a dragon?

In a non earthquake setting if a dragon pops and no other dragons are up how do we expect 2 guilds to race each other to that dragon without some form of leapfrogging?
Old 04-08-2019, 09:02 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by planarity [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Leapfrog ? You killed 2 mobs in HoT. AM cleared 3 and Doze. Get better at the game.
Old 04-08-2019, 10:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vianna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Leapfrog ? You killed 2 mobs in HoT. AM cleared 3 and Doze. Get better at the game.
Yes, leapfrog.

Look, no need to get defensive. leapfrogging is gonna happen with these rules, let's just not pretend AM doesn't do it. That was the post I was responding to.

You guys had like 3x the numbers we did. You used that advantage well. What was your personal role, Vianna? Were you leading the raid?
Closed Thread