Old 08-30-2014, 11:47 AM
Planar Protector

Thanks to:
Judgment
Truncated
Dramor
Huuj
Nekroman
and many others for playing along with my roleplay...

Especially Truncated for the duel of epicness [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-30-2014, 04:45 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by indiscriminate_hater [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
pretty sure tiggles owes a literal poop-filled sock to someone via mail
Just curious. Would this be considered RMT?
Old 08-30-2014, 05:28 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiery [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just curious. Would this be considered RMT?
RPT
Old 08-30-2014, 07:17 PM
Fire Giant

nubby buffed my group, then came back and buffed it again.
Old 08-31-2014, 02:08 AM
Aviak

When I first started on the server someone (I wish I could remember the name) gave me 100pp and a Platinum Dragon Totem outside of Runnyeye. I used the totem for some time and then passed it on to a newbie druid when I had finally upgraded. Whomever this was, thank you!
Old 08-31-2014, 02:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgriff02 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When I first started on the server someone (I wish I could remember the name) gave me 100pp and a Platinum Dragon Totem outside of Runnyeye. I used the totem for some time and then passed it on to a newbie druid when I had finally upgraded. Whomever this was, thank you!
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-31-2014, 01:37 PM
Orc

I was a level 20-something enchanter, loving my class. Big naked troll asked me about the class, said he was thinking about making one. I went off on a long rant bout how much I loved the class. Said I had convinced him to make one. He then unanons himself and dropped troll illusion. Turns out he was a high level enchanted quitting, and was making sure I liked my class before he gave me a ton of jewelry, a Stein of moggok, a robe of the ishva, and about 4k plat. I can't remember his name, but I've tried to pay that forward as much as I can. His name was somewhat enchanter related too

Rahn: 12 Mage
Old 09-01-2014, 04:26 PM
Kobold

Send a message via AIM to Menobank Send a message via Yahoo to Menobank

I'm replying to this for me and my father;
Bonecollector is my toon's name and since i have restarted playing after a long break i have seen a few faces i remembered from way back in the day. Bobbarker always stood at the end of EC tunnel and when i was a young necro helped me out by giving me a few 10 shot blood of wolf potions and just generally chatted with me and made it fun to play the game again. Also a big shout out to the guild <The A-Team> for the rez before yall's raid up to hate, also a big shout out to all the members of <The Knights Who Say NI!> for grouping with me on my monk Menobank!

Morello's reply:
Since i have started playing this game with my son and trying to learn how to play a bard of only 12 i have met a few people including a nice necro who recently gave me some plat to help me along my day it was only 20p but it was enough to buy me a better weapon then the bronze sword i was using. And all i did was help him with bard speed to cross North Ro to oasis. I hope to cont to meet more people like this necro (who i am sorry i do not remember your name) as it is people like this that make me continue to play on this server.
Closed Thread