Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2019, 04:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkanjil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have fun splitting 2-3 loots with 180 people~
We've all confused the two before, but this is not the AM recruitment thread!
Old 05-22-2019, 05:34 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-22-2019, 07:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by burtgherkin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is this the same Detoxx who got suspended for using auto-fire or a different one?
For like 3 days until it was proven I did not auto fire. By Braknar, nonetheless.

Good try though.
Old 05-22-2019, 07:18 AM
Kobold

Calling bullshit on this one Detoxx
Old 05-22-2019, 07:56 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezzie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let's not forget who made PoG a total shitshow for the first time in years, if ever: AG/BG/Core, and their decision to try and snipe Tunare from Aftermath after their clear. Seems you guys love setting precedents, but complain when we try abide by them?

I know you're a bit frustrated that AG decided to return to its casual roots, and Riot prioritises Plane of Sky over Vulak, but channel that frustration into something positive. aftermath99.org

Hopefully the raid scene can return to its usual tranquility soon.
Which only occurred because AM was unwilling to discuss a solution to Tunare because MAH PIXELS.

You know as well as I did that when Tunare was less contested there was a gwbtleman’s Agreement to not even try and snipe another guild’s Tunare that was communicated in advance. Except for that one time AM (actually, iirc you are the one that batphoned your PoG “strike team”) did it for shits and giggles, right?

And don’t even tell me it’s about loot. AM got like 9-10 consecutive 2-3 loot Tunares while PS and friends got multiple single drops and 3 BPs. We went a year without an FT item, or a fist dropping on any of our clears.

So what changed? AM wanted to deny everyone else the fun. Just like Dannyl said. What an amazing ethos - the only fun he can have in this game is denying others fun. Well, it makes it sweet as hell when I can tell him to pound sand and he posts in here over every little thing QQing.

Get over your self righteous bullshit. AM is the most tiresome leadership group to deal with because you will absolutely NEVER do anything other than your own self interest unless forced to do so. I mean, Detoxx is its calling someone a cheater publicly because you lost a few statues/AoWs. Don’t be such whiners every time you lose.

Give something up and you might get something in return.
Old 05-22-2019, 07:59 AM
Kobold

The only part that's BS is that it was 3 days. It was like 3 months - and on the Omnia acct. It was proven that what we did was very possible.

You don't have to like it, but that's what happened.
Old 05-22-2019, 08:04 AM
Sarnak

ITT: much confusion abounds as to the nature of *Humor*
Old 05-22-2019, 08:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furorr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Check those facts, Detoxx.

And no, I'm not a robot.

https://youtu.be/tHtc-UBeKto
How many more FTEs with autofire before you modify the 0.3 sec (15 frames of video) delay?
Old 05-22-2019, 08:45 AM
Sarnak

Aegis won't be using 14 coth mages, we'd rather just stick to the spirit of said rules...and we barely have 14 coth mages let alone 14 people to man them at the same time. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] We would use 2 at most if we even decide to coth fte, but tbh that erodes people's will to play this game fairly easily...lol...mainly mine.
Old 05-22-2019, 09:08 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkanjil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You've won Statue/AOW for 2 weeks and you're talkin trash...congrats! Let's keep things in perspective for the last 3 years and the likely outcome of things to come.

I have no idea who you ever are...so I won't be responding to you going forward, this was fun though!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol @ 3 years.
Closed Thread