Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2019, 12:53 PM
Sarnak

the server meta demands that you zerg. safest way to avoid the leapfrog is to zerg.
Old 05-27-2019, 01:28 PM
Aviak

We (am) got served a slice of humble pie this weekend. It's all good.
Old 05-27-2019, 01:54 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baylan295 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Riot/AG, when teamed up, outnumber AM a handful of times over 3 weeks = “THE ZERG IS REAL”

AM doubles up everyone for at least a year before being out numbered for a few weeks = “doing more with less”
hey i have no problem with zergs, its just good to know everyone whining about AM genuinely was just jealous they didnt have the population. they didnt dislike big guilds, they disliked that their guild wasnt big [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-27-2019, 02:13 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezzie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think AG/Riot are still trying to work out how to split the loot and AM are sleeping after a weekend with their families [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Heading out to the AL Hall with my Dad for an honor guard flag ceremony and a BBQ afterward. I'll ask the chaplain if he can add a few words at the end in remembrance of the pixels you lost yesterday.
Old 05-27-2019, 02:55 PM
Kobold

I like to think that the AG/Riot scenario is what Rogean was looking for. Wanting the server to work together.
Old 05-27-2019, 03:12 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Heading out to the AL Hall with my Dad for an honor guard flag ceremony and a BBQ afterward. I'll ask the chaplain if he can add a few words at the end in remembrance of the pixels you lost yesterday.
This got my sides hurting.
Old 05-27-2019, 03:49 PM
Sarnak

Did some guild really raid tov for 8 hours and get no loot?

"if the rules are all you use to determine what you should or shouldn't do, you're probably an a-hole" -soup

Hooden • Xegony enchanter '00 - '02 • <Aeternus> from SoD '06 - '07
Old 05-27-2019, 04:17 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by shuklak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Six out of seven Vulaks is pretty pathetic, I’ll agree. AM only got two Gharns in that 30 day span.

Dark times for the former top guild.
Old 05-27-2019, 04:30 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuklak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Worse, I think. 5am until 3am or so getting Lady M and losing Vulak, Vyemm, Statue, AoW, Zlandi, Kreizrenn, Feshlak, Koi, and a couple of other things that died to either AG, Riot, or AG + Riot. Or spending time with family and sleeping as Monrezz calls it.
Old 05-27-2019, 04:36 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Six out of seven Vulaks is pretty pathetic, I’ll agree. AM only got two Gharns in that 30 day span.

Dark times for the former top guild.

Everyone has bad days. If you weren't such dicks when you win and whiners when you lose hardly anyone would care.

Your officers started this thread with the intent to mock your competition. And you guys look like such children when you can't take what you give.
Closed Thread