Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2021, 01:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
List drop is zone wide, even outside list range.
If you kill an elder with beads outside list range, only #1 on list can loot it.

You can't get beads unless you wait your turn.
So someone can kill a roaming elder holgresh in the middle of WL and if beads drop they cant loot the corpse. Then if #1 cant find the corpse they will lose their place, beads rot and then they are locked out?
Old 07-20-2021, 01:37 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zwieback [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Getting beads on blue was alot easier with 2x population and without list. good job devs!
The lists on blue were 2 to 4 times smaller, nothing like 20+ people we have now.
Old 07-20-2021, 01:38 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So someone can kill a roaming elder holgresh in the middle of WL and if beads drop they cant loot the corpse. Then if #1 cant find the corpse they will lose their place, beads rot and then they are locked out?
this is what was implied it sounds like, which doesnt make any sense. If someone gets beads drops outside of the list range they should be able to loot it. This would solve SO many issues with current state of beads on green.
Old 07-20-2021, 02:06 PM
Kobold

Really they just need to increase list range to the mouth of holg canyon imo. I have pulled for groups there and your constantly having to go out of list range/ play around its cooldown.

Other solution would be to have people who recently tag/ kill a holgresh have a certain amount of time removed from their list range so pullers are not punished for wanting to be efficient in camp and players for helping

100% think list should be there and no loot for others though, there are already people upset that they cant skip the holgresh loot line / occasionally intentionally pulling towards other zone lines to test it.

Permanent lockout from list after loot needs to be removed though, imo it rewards neckbeards with 10+ chars over level 50 lol permafarming. Whereas 7 day lockout is a pretty healthy balance imo
Last edited by blindedsoul; 07-20-2021 at 02:16 PM.. Reason: secondary solution
Old 07-20-2021, 02:36 PM
Fire Giant

Its funny to me all this fuss over this drop, literally almost everybody camping this is getting it and turning around and immediately trying to sell it, saturating the market while the item is still dropping lol. Not smart investing or time spent vs reward reaped.

Most of them are trying to trade for fungi + plat too like that's gonna happen. Despite fungi never being removed its still a more useful item for more classes with less supply and more demand than beads at the moment. If they were smart they would hold onto the beads for a while, long after its been removed, then try to sell them when the market isn't saturated.
Old 07-20-2021, 02:43 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, but GMs will reimburse the #1 if beads rot because the killer didnt put a /loc in /ooc.
Old 07-20-2021, 03:39 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bones [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its funny to me all this fuss over this drop, literally almost everybody camping this is getting it and turning around and immediately trying to sell it, saturating the market while the item is still dropping lol. Not smart investing or time spent vs reward reaped.

Most of them are trying to trade for fungi + plat too like that's gonna happen. Despite fungi never being removed its still a more useful item for more classes with less supply and more demand than beads at the moment. If they were smart they would hold onto the beads for a while, long after its been removed, then try to sell them when the market isn't saturated.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=388026

Traded for Fungi + COF 6 days ago (Current asking value hovering ~ 150k this gent was asking 200)

Tbh I really dont think there will be much market change, people who farmed fungi's already had a ton of plat.

The thing I want to avoid is watching the insane drop disputes people will have after pulling holgs out of valley/ skipping loot lines where people have spent 40+ hours waiting on a drop... they get angry quick.
Last edited by blindedsoul; 07-20-2021 at 03:42 PM.. Reason: Edit 6 days
Old 07-20-2021, 06:28 PM
Planar Protector

Market is going to be flooded with them soon. People taking their tickets and waiting in line for their free beads unlike blue where there was some effort and uncertainty which made it a less desirable camp
Old 07-20-2021, 08:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
The thing I want to avoid is watching the insane drop disputes people will have after pulling holgs out of valley/ skipping loot lines where people have spent 40+ hours waiting on a drop... they get angry quick.

This would provide some of the best potential forum popcorn material for a long while (until the precise day green Sleeper is released).
Old 07-21-2021, 01:59 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindedsoul [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=388026

Traded for Fungi + COF 6 days ago (Current asking value hovering ~ 150k this gent was asking 200)

Tbh I really dont think there will be much market change, people who farmed fungi's already had a ton of plat.

Yeah I know I did a search on beads on the green forums after I made that post just to see. Despite that incredible deal, theres still like 10 people selling beads for every 1 person buying. Most people buying are offering 100k or less which imo is smart, and possibly still overpay imo, current market considering. That beads for fungi+CoF was a HELL of a deal for the guy with the beads currently. I searched CoF after because I was curious and it seems like they were going for 250-300k not too long ago, which alone is already worth more than beads. If I were the authority on setting values id put CoF around 150-175k atm which is about what the 2 dozen people trying to sell beads right now are asking.

I dont think beads aren't a great item, they certainly are amazing... for the 2 classes that use em. I have 2 pair left on blue and I checked the value yesterday and they are going for about 700-750k there. My point was that everyone grabbing beads rn and trying to sell them immediately is just not smart investing. Hold onto that shit for a while sell it several months down the line after its been removed and after the supply frenzy dries up. But people are impatient and want a quick cash grab now rather than waiting for the returns to come.
Closed Thread