Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2014, 04:00 PM
Aviak

Default Public List of Aid and Debts (Acknowledge Those Who Help You)

Juntsie hereby record attached Public List of Aid and Debts. Structure list in way that will facilitate and provide securities to altruistic citizen of Norrath. Intend attached list will be relied on by citizens to thank others and provide reliable means to record aid and debts.

Public List of Aid and Debts

WHEREAS, acts of kindness and charity to fellow players are an integral part of long-term server health;

WHEREAS, many such acts go unnoticed, undocumented, and often under-appreciated;

WHEREAS, this List of Public Aid and Debts will allow any person to recognize a member of community or record a debt;

IT IS SO RECOGNIZED:

Juntsie start things off. Recognize Rafeeki and Savok for help tendered to Juntsie. Gud folks, especially for ogre and iksar. Encourage community bonding by posting notices of gratitude or notice of debt to other. Lunch break almost over. Must go.
Licensed Troll Professional (J.D., M.D., Th.D., R.D., R.C.C., Ph.D., C.P.A., L.S.L.P)
Known Associates: Oakenhops Valebrewer (51 Druid <Dial a Port>); Korezril (50 Monk <Ancient Blood>) ; Xeirella L'Veldriss (52 Necro)

Professional troll services fer gud rates, including da raid dispute resolution. Dis message confidential and not intended for tax purpose. Protect swamp. Tink green before print.
Last edited by Juntsie; 08-13-2014 at 04:05 PM..
Old 08-13-2014, 07:06 PM
Kobold

Well, it seems the Iksar are tryin to make a name for theirselves. Fella named Stovlar had a run-in with a gnoll what bit off more than 'e could chew. Well that gnoll shoulda been more careful cause 'e lost 'is life and his shield. Lucky fer me Stovlar was in a good mood and handed that shield right over to me on 'is way through the Plains.

--Smilo
Old 08-13-2014, 07:13 PM
Banned

pretty sure tiggles owes a literal poop-filled sock to someone via mail
Old 08-13-2014, 07:18 PM
Fire Giant

Agagydal's got norrath's biggest dick, he told me. Write that up there.
Old 08-13-2014, 07:32 PM
Large Bat

Just thanking the people in Karnor's for letting my low-level cleric loot some nice Jarsath Scale pieces today [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-13-2014, 07:37 PM
Orc

I just joined the server 2 weeks ago. Was group grinding in Kurn's with nothing but my starter robe and a fellow Iksar named Bookshelf gave me a Robe of the Oracle, which became my only item with a stat.

A week later Sesserdrix straight up gave me a Circlet of Shadow when I had never even talked to him before through someone elses stream.(also gave my friend some hp rings)

Shortly after Quagrar gave me 300pp just for being new and in his stream [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Alot more nice people here then these forums would lead to believe. Thanks a bunch!
Old 08-13-2014, 07:42 PM
Aviak

Juntsie heard of well-known lizard scholar Sessedrix. Name hard to say. He always talking (even more so than Juntsie), and release well-regarded instructional video and publish guidance document for necrophiliac-squishies. Surprised he not license and trademark video for copyright royalty. Dey high quality. Big knowledge should at least be compiled in published, learned treatise. Regardless, he well deserved mention on the Public List of Aid and Debts.
Licensed Troll Professional (J.D., M.D., Th.D., R.D., R.C.C., Ph.D., C.P.A., L.S.L.P)
Known Associates: Oakenhops Valebrewer (51 Druid <Dial a Port>); Korezril (50 Monk <Ancient Blood>) ; Xeirella L'Veldriss (52 Necro)

Professional troll services fer gud rates, including da raid dispute resolution. Dis message confidential and not intended for tax purpose. Protect swamp. Tink green before print.
Last edited by Juntsie; 08-13-2014 at 07:46 PM..
Old 08-13-2014, 07:50 PM
Fire Giant

Juntsie, I've got a real good feeling about you

Every song I play is actually just me screaming the 1812 Overture in a raspy, shrieking falsetto.
Old 08-13-2014, 10:48 PM
Aviak

Great thread. Shout out to whoever dropped a Smoldering Brand on me back when I started, on orc hill. Helped me kill stuff for a while and then got me started on TunnelQuesting.
Old 08-13-2014, 11:19 PM
Kobold

Thanky-thanky to Phoom (yes the Phoom) for his help today. Aurio (Unlock the magic!) Did get to four! Thanks again, and great name!
Closed Thread