Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 07-19-2022, 10:58 AM
Planar Protector

Old 07-19-2022, 11:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
why are you doing so now?
My wife's white blood cell count is near zero because of her chemotherapy, so not only can covid kill her if she gets it, but so can all of the regular ass diseases that came before it

That's why I am doing it now and the fact that I knew people like this existed before is partly why I was doing it before. That and I don't give a shit about what chemicals they jam into me because there's a shitload of untested things in our food and the air and the water anyways, so fuck it, pile it on

You don't believe in bodily autonomy anyways, or you would't be opposed to abortion and wouldn't support the mass violence of the military-industrial complex, so whining about whether or not you get a questionably effective vaccine is hypocritical in the first place

Maybe we wouldn't be in this position with the BA.5 or whatever the hell the latest flavor is called if you fucking whiners had just gotten on board with the rest of us and took the shot in the first place. Maybe we'd have eradicated it, maybe we wouldn't have and it'd have mutated again to avoid the immunity granted by the vaccine. We'll never know, because you're afraid of a needle like a three year old, claiming "my body my choice" although you don't even believe that, and now here we all are, still dealing with it
Old 07-19-2022, 12:02 PM
Planar Protector

The vax litearlly does nothing to stop the spread of infection, nothing, it hypathetically prevents you from going to the hospital after infection... But the only way to prove that is by telling someone who almost had to go to the hospital who had 4 jabs, that without the jabs they would have had to for sure!

Which I believe, but also realize is absolutely dangerous gaslighting.
Old 07-19-2022, 01:41 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My wife's white blood cell count is near zero because of her chemotherapy, so not only can covid kill her if she gets it, but so can all of the regular ass diseases that came before it

That's why I am doing it now and the fact that I knew people like this existed before is partly why I was doing it before. That and I don't give a shit about what chemicals they jam into me because there's a shitload of untested things in our food and the air and the water anyways, so fuck it, pile it on

You don't believe in bodily autonomy anyways, or you would't be opposed to abortion and wouldn't support the mass violence of the military-industrial complex, so whining about whether or not you get a questionably effective vaccine is hypocritical in the first place

Maybe we wouldn't be in this position with the BA.5 or whatever the hell the latest flavor is called if you fucking whiners had just gotten on board with the rest of us and took the shot in the first place. Maybe we'd have eradicated it, maybe we wouldn't have and it'd have mutated again to avoid the immunity granted by the vaccine. We'll never know, because you're afraid of a needle like a three year old, claiming "my body my choice" although you don't even believe that, and now here we all are, still dealing with it
Sorry to hear about your wife; cancer sucks, and I can understand the urge to protect her.

But these vaxx's don't work, and they actually suppress/weaken your immune system with every subsequent booster.

They neither stop the spread, nor prevent one from catching it.. the Overton window from the mainstream hive mind is now at the point that you won't die if you are vaxx'd, which is also a lie.

And now you have all this made up shit to explain away vaccine-related death, like "Sudden Adult Death Syndrome" and some nonsense about sleep positions I can't seem to find (still looking), a pile of Euro footballers suffering heart attacks after getting vaxxed and oh yeah, all that lovely blood-clotting and spike protein accumulation in reproductive organs.
Last edited by Rainik Stormseeker; 07-19-2022 at 01:50 PM..
Old 07-19-2022, 01:51 PM
Planar Protector

It's crazy that in 1000 years nobody will ever know where covid came from.

They gonna think we were so privative.
Old 07-19-2022, 01:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Bro that's terrible about your wife and I'm sorry to hear it.

But "everyone getting the shot" wouldn't have eradicated anything because the vaccine doesn't work at preventing transmission at all. Surely you're intelligent enough to recognize that. I understand your concern for your wife but that seems like a huge angry and unrealistic request to ask of people.

What about people like me who have lost their baby or loved one to vaccines? Does our experience and opinions on vaccines just have to take a back seat for you because you're afraid for your wife? Seems illogical.

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 07-19-2022, 02:13 PM
Planar Protector

some big mads in this thread because deep down they know they are dumb dumbs for getting their jabs
Old 07-19-2022, 02:28 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bro that's terrible about your wife and I'm sorry to hear it.

But "everyone getting the shot" wouldn't have eradicated anything because the vaccine doesn't work at preventing transmission at all. Surely you're intelligent enough to recognize that. I understand your concern for your wife but that seems like a huge angry and unrealistic request to ask of people.

What about people like me who have lost their baby or loved one to vaccines? Does our experience and opinions on vaccines just have to take a back seat for you because you're afraid for your wife? Seems illogical.
The fear is real, and crazy to experience - i had someone in my company who works/lives in San Fran, tried to chew me out on a zoom conference call with colleagues because I, who lives in the Los Angeles area, refused to 1) get the jab and 2) wear a mask everywhere ... because HIS wife has/had cancer, and I could somehow harm her.. I guess?

I stood my ground, proverbially punched the bully in the nose, and that was the end of that. It's insanity! it's actually worse (but correlated to) than Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Meanwhile, my entire household had delta (sucked balls) in August 2021, for which we sought out those derided "alternative" "off label" medications such as *gasp* Hydroxychloroquine and *gasp* ivermectin. UNFORTUNATELY, because the medical cabal successfully destroyed 60 years and billions of safely dosed patient history on both drugs, we weren't able to get them in time.. SO.. we turned to Dr. Zelenko's protocol (RIP - he just passed away also due to a long bout with cancer).. and it WORKED, and continues to work, and it's all over the counter, mostly ant-oxidants such as EGCG and Quercetin + zinc + Vitamin D + Vitamin C.

All i can say, is my household has plenty of protocol on hand, and we take it as a prophylaxes, or anytime we come into contact with vaccinated individuals (please keep your spike proteins to yourself, tyvm)... and we've been just fine, no symptoms of "long COVID" like most of the vaccinated people I know.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-19-2022, 02:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainik Stormseeker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The fear is real, and crazy to experience - i had someone in my company who works/lives in San Fran, tried to chew me out on a zoom conference call with colleagues because I, who lives in the Los Angeles area, refused to 1) get the jab and 2) wear a mask everywhere ... because HIS wife has/had cancer, and I could somehow harm her.. I guess?

I stood my ground, proverbially punched the bully in the nose, and that was the end of that. It's insanity! it's actually worse (but correlated to) than Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Meanwhile, my entire household had delta (sucked balls) in August 2021, for which we sought out those derided "alternative" "off label" medications such as *gasp* Hydroxychloroquine and *gasp* ivermectin. UNFORTUNATELY, because the medical cabal successfully destroyed 60 years and billions of safely dosed patient history on both drugs, we weren't able to get them in time.. SO.. we turned to Dr. Zelenko's protocol (RIP - he just passed away also due to a long bout with cancer).. and it WORKED, and continues to work, and it's all over the counter, mostly ant-oxidants such as EGCG and Quercetin + zinc + Vitamin D + Vitamin C.

All i can say, is my household has plenty of protocol on hand, and we take it as a prophylaxes, or anytime we come into contact with vaccinated individuals (please keep your spike proteins to yourself, tyvm)... and we've been just fine, no symptoms of "long COVID" like most of the vaccinated people I know.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Drew University Nobel Prize Winner Refutes Ivermectin Meme

Quote:
“I utterly despise and deny the remarks attributed to me on social media on September 8, 2021,” he wrote. “I reject both the substance and the tone of the remarks, and resent their presentation as a direct quotation. The tweet in question was not concerned with science. I am a biologist with no claim to expertise in the clinical evaluation of drugs against viral infections. Thus, I have not taken a stand in support of, or against, the efficacy of ivermectin against COVID-19.”
Old 07-19-2022, 02:46 PM
Planar Protector

Is the vaccine permanent?

Do I have permanent vaccine things in my body?