Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

View Poll Results: Green99 or WoW Classic?
WoW classic 201 56.30%
Green99 156 43.70%
Voters: 357. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-25-2019, 05:28 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Classic everquest is garbage, anyone thinking otherwise didn't play blue at launch and is ignoring how little content there will be for the 1000+ players online who all need a fbss or a pair of golden efreeti boots
You realise that comment 100% works for wow vanilla?

But at least green is gonna get to kunark/velious eventually, wow classic will always be stuck at the start.
Old 06-25-2019, 10:12 AM
Planar Protector

Im not gonna eat sleep or bathe till I get me and my 100 guildie friends guises and manastonea so you all just go run along and play WoW cause you aint gettin none of this
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 06-25-2019, 01:22 PM
Planar Protector

hope I'm in yer guild!
Old 06-25-2019, 01:27 PM
Sarnak

I am very excited for green 99, but I'm afraid the population will be to big and require two servers. However, I don't know if there will be so it will be a congested shit show but I am still going to get my feet dirty.
Old 06-25-2019, 01:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also pint I dare you to try to spawn Lieutenant Medraim before I do? Lets see how you handle a real mans competition [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I haven't tracked a dragon since before hoku threw his fit and rampage crumbled I don't think. I'll be rooting for you on medraim, its unlikely I'll play much green, I was on blue on the day it launched so I got that nostalgia rush 10 years ago with in game maps and global chat haha
Old 06-25-2019, 01:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You realise that comment 100% works for wow vanilla?

But at least green is gonna get to kunark/velious eventually, wow classic will always be stuck at the start.

Wow classic has pvp and I don't think anyone intends to play it for more than a couple months unless they are just wild about wow. Seems like it'll just be daybreak tlp rinse and repeat situation.
Old 06-25-2019, 02:41 PM
Aviak

To me the big appeal in Green is for people who didn't get 10 years of blue to get the nostalgia feels from live. That ship has sailed for me.

The idea of playing a game for a year solely in preparation to play in the subsequent expansions seems horrible. And even then, aren't you just playing to set yourself up to farm manastones, fungus staves, and lockets to bring to blue?

I need to play less EQ, not more. This seems like two years of EQ "chores" to me.
Old 06-25-2019, 04:53 PM
Sarnak

Yeah after 9 years of blue I have closure with EQ nostalgia. Seen all I had to see in classic. Its too fresh to do it again.

Wow classic on the other hand, well, last time I played it was 2005 and there are so many thing I didnt see, so ill be all in
Old 06-25-2019, 04:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayso2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I need to play less EQ, not more. This seems like two years of EQ "chores" to me.
Old 06-25-2019, 05:33 PM
Kobold

i dont think classic wow was good, so i dont get the allure.
Closed Thread