Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2019, 09:12 AM
Sarnak

I like the videos
Old 07-26-2019, 09:25 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duckwalk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Whhhhooooooaaaaaaaa

I wish this guy would stop spamming forums. Surely there is a section or thread he can post all his super cringey videos to instead of multiple posts spread across general chat. Also are all of his videos this bad? What was the point of this video? Why the ridiculous attempt at suspense? Are level 60 monks in fungi suddenly at risk in a level 30 zone?

I'm seriously wondering what the point of this was? Are there actually people out there that find this entertaining? It surely wasn’t intended to be informative from the snippets I caught as I skipped forward 15 seconds at a time. There wasn’t any high level of play or skill involved.

Is this what we really have come to expect from people creating EQ internet content? Surely this is some elaborate troll.
I was starting to feel like I was the only person who finds this guy annoying/inane. There are amazing P99 content creators, like Kraddok and Reptox for example, that post amazing, informative, funny videos.

Sure, Kraddok posts here every time he makes a video, but that's like, I dunno, once every 3 months? Plus, they're so good, they're well worthy of promotion.
Old 07-26-2019, 09:30 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maschenny [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like the videos
Cool. Each to there own I guess?

I personally find the thought of sitting down and watching more than the 2ish minutes I’ve already wasted revolting, but then again I can’t stand twitch/streamers.

JA BOY can just a single thread, Fuzy’s Adventures Across Norath? He can post his continual stream of “Fuzy screams while he kills <insert level 1-30 mob>” in there instead of ramming a new thread down poor server chat’s throat everyday?

Possible future content to include: Dorn, A griffon, Skeleton Lrodd and maybe even Emp Crush if he’s feeling frisky.
Old 07-26-2019, 09:37 AM
Sarnak

This month alone you've made 11 threads about your videos, often 2-3 days apart and at most 7 days. As someone who frequents the area where you're advertising, I think you're in danger of overdoing it. I mean this sincerely and respectfully - please consider spacing the creation of these threads.
Old 07-26-2019, 10:32 AM
Planar Protector

Rabble rabble rabble!

Rabble!
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 07-26-2019, 11:39 AM
Planar Protector

Hey fuckwits, Fuzy wasn't OP
Old 07-26-2019, 11:56 AM
Banned

You're all adults, you can choose what threads to read and open.. Do you go to youtube and just get all worked up cause it's filled to the rim with videos you don't want to watch under the "trending" section?? Just move on kids.
Old 07-26-2019, 12:17 PM
Kobold

I skipped to the end in hopes of watching him die to The Kly.
Old 07-26-2019, 12:51 PM
Fire Giant

Give the guy a break, jeez. If you don't like it keep that to yourself.

Keep up the vids man.
Old 07-26-2019, 01:29 PM
Banned

Lol at all the fat, bald, mads upset someone was having fun in EQ and made some videos of it.
Closed Thread