Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2019, 05:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't know what the guild name will be, but I'll bet a fair portion of the players present will be the same folks who woke it on Blue.

Danth
The name will be <Ocean of Tears>. They'll make a gif shooting Detoxx the double, SoD bird with some of his rage tells peppering the animation.
Old 09-14-2019, 06:01 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-14-2019, 06:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demoraliser [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Glorious
Old 09-14-2019, 11:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chortles Snort|eS [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
me think slEePer B harDer 2 KilL wiT aPProPriaTe timE LinE no?
No
Old 09-14-2019, 11:03 PM
Planar Protector

that was a quick ban

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 09-15-2019, 02:52 AM
Orc

If the sleeper doesn't get woken, he gets rolled into Blue, right? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-15-2019, 03:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izmael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mead on suicide watch

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 09-15-2019, 03:09 AM
Sarnak

LOL

Gabronth
15 Human Paladin
Old 09-15-2019, 09:55 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The most important thing in business and in making deals is getting people to believe you. The economy is like a woman, of which also I have been with many. These guys have been forgotten but my name will be remembered. I think I'm a legendary mogul. I'm a legendary mojul. I've known about business for a long time. I know people have been spending money. That people have been buying things and selling things. I was very aware of that. Okay? For a long time. I knew that there were bank accounts and insurance. This is what makes me a mojul. What else makes me a mojul? Let me tell you a little about my childhood. I knew this guy Softspots. I knew everything he liked and loved just by looking in his eyes. This is what a mojul does. The most important thing with business is the velocity of money. In fact Guinness book of world record says it was the longest meeting. Landed hole in one, that was the first time I ever swang a golf club. That's how I made my first 1 million dollar bill. This chump didn't know what he was in for. It's a way that I get my employees to pay me. If you want to be good at business you have to be a demon. Can you really blame me for having no moral compass? I feel nothing. I just have a hunger for people's pain. It's also a sign of my power. Because the money that I have gets cut off by the excel spread sheet. Okay. There's an X. There's a multiplier because I have all my money concentrated in 100 million dollar bills. Do the numbers add up at the end of the day for the businesses that they started? I don't think so. I'm going to make so much money off that you're going to be calling me crazy. People say that I'm crazy, they say that I'm obscure. They're wrong. Capice? Did you just hear what I just told you? What I can do with a deal? What I can do with a conversation? What I can do with a contract? I have to do math all day, so you can stay alive. I'm going to follow you into the bathroom. I'm gonna hit you in the head with my beer glass just to see your skull crack. I'm gonna follow you home to find out where you live. Do you know what else I came up with? I came up with you. I came up with you. Because I'm God. Every person I kill becomes my slave in the after life. I'm gonna rough your soul up. You're gonna be waiting in my palace in heaven. Waiting to serve me the finest wines. After that I'm gonna come back. It's gonna be the death day. And you're gonna be sleeping forever. You're never going to have sleeping problems again. That's the only power a God can have. Lets get back to square one. Lets get back to economics, basic economics. Dude, the other day I made a fucking deal. I was fucking talking backwards. This guy couldn't stop buying. I had to physically restrain him from buying. He was fucking accepting ever single fucking thi.....
stay off drugs, kids
Old 09-15-2019, 10:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by area [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If the sleeper doesn't get woken, he gets rolled into Blue, right? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like this idea.

Nuggie / Celelilly / Zackattacker - not guilded <TAKP>
RETIRED Nuggiemag - <Sodden Seakings> formerly Ironborn

Nuggie - Undead Mage on Old Blanchy (Classic WoW)
RETIRED - Nuggie / Celelilly / Conavar - <Omni> formerly <Vesica Dei> P99
Duggie/Wuggie <Mythic Legends> EQ1-Lanys

On to the Future in Pantheon
Closed Thread